Opinions on the Vedder Comfort Tuck IWB holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Well that just made me press the order button. Now I just hope it fits well. But I trust your opinion. Thank you Sir
    It's going to be relatively uncomfy anyway. You'll get used to it. Make sure you cant it forward with the adjustable clip. You want the grip to ride up inline the side of your body. Think drawing a line from the bottom butt of the grip, up to your armpit. This helps eliminate that grip printing.

ThisOrThat

Aug 6, 2020
    It's going to be relatively uncomfy anyway. You'll get used to it. Make sure you cant it forward with the adjustable clip. You want the grip to ride up inline the side of your body. Think drawing a line from the bottom butt of the grip, up to your armpit. This helps eliminate that grip printing.
    I will try that… you are amazing! One day I hope to not be the person you write about while at JB’s

Mr. Anderson

May 22, 2022
    Severna park
    I have the comfort tuck. I’m as skinny as a 2x4 it’s not the most comfortable holster for my body size, It doesn’t form around my body like if I was built like your average Walmart patron

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Well, I'm not and you won't be. Just chime in if you need any help.
    You are excited to transfer your knowledge to people, and readily give up your time. I know I’ve been sending you nude selfies all day to express my gratitude for your advice, I’d like to say it publicly. You are a more righteous dude than Ferris Bueller.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You are excited to transfer your knowledge to people, and readily give up your time. I know I’ve been sending you nude selfies all day to express my gratitude for your advice, I’d like to say it publicly. You are a more righteous dude than Ferris Bueller.
    How's that non Vedder holster of yours? LOL

hpbyhermann

Mar 10, 2009
    Edgewater MD
    I just got my Vedder Comfort Tuck delivered today. I wore it on a couple hour drive to Ocean City and it was super comfortable. I'm glad I purchased it. I ordered it on 9-7.

Attachments

• 8333B61D-4DE7-4802-98D0-448713B1F019.jpeg
      8333B61D-4DE7-4802-98D0-448713B1F019.jpeg
      282.2 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads