• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Can you do wood? And if so how big of a piece can you take? I've been asked to build a sea chest and the client wants extensive laser work done.

Can you get me a sample of the wood that the chest will be made out of? I may be able to do it, just need to mess with the power/frequency on the material.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Thanks for engraving my 3 lowers last friday! The laser you all have is super cool thanks leting me check it out. Also, thanks for exchanging my money for a suppressor. :D The wait for all the stamps continues.

DYI01

Jan 8, 2015
    Do you take walk-in's for this service or is an appointment preferred? I have 2x Titanium form1 suppressor tubes I need engraved.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    Is there someone at Duffy's that can do engraving on two lowers for me this Friday 02/26? I can come in any time during the day if it helps you guys with the scheduling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Just wanted to say thanks again for the work today. Got my two SBRs engraved today. Took no time at all, looks great and the staff was very friendly. Just wish they weren't so far away from me.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It would be awesome to to have "Ghost Gun" with a little ghost engraved on a gun, like this...

Attachments

• ghostgun.jpg
      ghostgun.jpg
      28.9 KB · Views: 518

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I can only resist driving 45 minutes south just to see a laser do laser things for so long...

DYI01

Jan 8, 2015
    I made the trek down to Engage to have a pair of Titanium Form1 suppressor tubes engraved and I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the work and just how freaking cool it was to watch it being done. It was my first interaction with Nate and the staff there and I have to say it was probably the most inviting atmosphere I've ever encountered in a gunshop before. Nate even went as far as fixing up my Sharpie paint marker I used to fill the engraving on my lower. I will for sure be having all of my future NFA engravings done at Engage.

A+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom