• Me + 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me + 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Sorry I missed yet another event. Just not up to the baking, driving and shooting right now. Hopefully my pending surgery will fix all my problems. I missed you all!

Had to be a great time with the weather and the crew that attended! Who shot the .50 this year?

Next year I'll bring double cookies and everything I have been dying to shoot all year.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Hope everyone had a good time without me. Spring snuck up on me. Two tball games, a dance recital and a used car purchase sucked up my entire day :/

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Absolute great day for shooting, and a damned good time.

For the record, I WAS NOT the ******* who shot sleev-les' helium tank this time. I was on the scope spotting for him when someone hit it with a .223, it annoyed me as much as it did him (now I know how he must've felt last year... ;) ).

I am COMPLETELY out of .260 and .50Beo ammo - that's never happened to me before...

Mr H

Banana'd
    Sorry I missed yet another event. Just not up to the baking, driving and shooting right now. Hopefully my pending surgery will fix all my problems. I missed you all!

Had to be a great time with the weather and the crew that attended! Who shot the .50 this year?

Next year I'll bring double cookies and everything I have been dying to shoot all year.

You were asked after and missed... or was it the cookies???

;)

Wife and I had to leave just as the boomer got pulled out.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I think my bowling career is over...

20150502_193925.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Great time, and thanks again Sleev-les for organizing. Good to meet Mrs. H, SMdub, and Overboost. Mrs. H needs to drag Mr. to the range more. And yes, SNI, you were missed, as were your cookies. Get better. I think well-placed recoil chiropractic sounds less traumatic than surgery. Did you try that first? :)

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Great time, and thanks again Sleev-les for organizing. Good to meet Mrs. H, SMdub, and Overboost. Mrs. H needs to drag Mr. to the range more. And yes, SNI, you were missed, as were your cookies. Get better. I think well-placed recoil chiropractic sounds less traumatic than surgery. Did you try that first? :)

Jim, I wanted to thank you for a couple of firsts that I had today. It was the first time I shot a Garand, P64 and SKS. My wife is not real happy with you right now because I told her it was your fault that I need a couple more guns.

Sleev-les thanks again. What a beautiful day it was out there. It sure would have been nice to get on the 200 or 300 range, but it was quite crowded over there.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Jim, I wanted to thank you for a couple of firsts that I had today. It was the first time I shot a Garand, P64 and SKS. My wife is not real happy with you right now because I told her it was your fault that I need a couple more guns.

Sleev-les thanks again. What a beautiful day it was out there. It sure would have been nice to get on the 200 or 300 range, but it was quite crowded over there.

Haha. Same thing happened to me. This shooting bug bites hard. I blame iH8DemLibz for the SKS, from Delmarva last year when he let me shoot his. Wish he'd been there yesterday so I could express it in person. Speaking of firsts, I've never shot one of those evil black rifles until yours yesterday. That thing is sweet. (Edit: Not to mention the Mark III). Thanks again. And, first time I shot a Garand, too.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Here's a few Photos from the 2 May MDS Shoot at Del Mar Clays

Photo's moved to Gallery under Delmarva Mds 2 May Shoot

Last edited:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Few more from Sat Shoot

Photo's moved to Gallery under Delmarva Mds 2 May Shoot

Last edited:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I would have had some video but found out the Video cameras focus was on Manual and the whole time, out of focus. :sad20:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Texas Bob, I failed to thank you. It was great hanging out with you for a while and I appreciate your generosity on sharing the frozen drink bottles. Nice pics you got there, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom