• Me + 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me + 8

• Me + 9

• Total voters
    May 2, 2015
    Hey! That's my ass. literally. ( Never thought I'd say that one on the internet )

I loved shooting the .50, Thank you very much sleev-les! ( appropriately named mule, btw- I may have a teensie-weensie bruise to prove it ) but it was so worth it :D

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Texas Bob, I failed to thank you. It was great hanging out with you for a while and I appreciate your generosity on sharing the frozen drink bottles. Nice pics you got there, too.

Good to meet you, had a blast, I really like shooting at something other in paper targets, the Delmarva Shoot is a once a year thing for me bit of a drive but well worth the time. Thanks for helping me clean up my empties (Water Bottles). :)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sounds good. We'll have to shoot our 300s in there.:thumbsup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Hey guys... If we are going to organize, someone will have to take the reigns this year. Mom has had a relapse and is fighting her second leukemia hit. Shes been fighting since late September (first occurrence was spring of 2012) and this time they are planning to do a bone marrow transplant once they can get her in remission. I will meet anyone at Delmarva for a range day, but I'm not planning on coordinating food and a headcounts. It may sound small, but I won't have much time to dedicate to an organized event. I would love to get together with everyone as weather gets a little warmer though.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll be heading out that way in the morning.

Need to finish loading up some more 142gr SMK's for the .260 first.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Brad, my trigger finger is yelling at me since I haven't been out to Delmarva since the fall. When I see what is going on with moms transplant schedule and how the family is going to get her back and forth to the hospital, I'll find a day that I am headed to do some shooting and let you guys know. We may need a helium reunion.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Brad, my trigger finger is yelling at me since I haven't been out to Delmarva since the fall. When I see what is going on with moms transplant schedule and how the family is going to get her back and forth to the hospital, I'll find a day that I am headed to do some shooting and let you guys know. We may need a helium reunion.

That can be arranged. :thumbsup:

No worries brother, you take care of family - we'll catch up soon enough. (I found my way over to the 500 yard line, and I LIKE it.)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I found a more trying, and entertaining target today -

12524340_10209202863898083_6216883602579872585_n.jpg

Had it on top of the silhouette at 300, limited exposure target. Took me 2 shots to pop it's top, after that I moved over to 500.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Already planning to go next week, off Monday and Wednesday - so as long as it isn't raining (or snowing, somehow), that's where I'll be.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    H, I'll let you guys know when I'm able to go up and hopefully we can get together on the same day.

Brad, the 500 is schweet. I've shot it once. I was just ringing the steel since the target they give you is a big black circle and I couldn't see the impacts. Next time I'll stick a large shoot n see on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom