Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me + 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I keep meaning to call a few friends at Best Buy to tell them to keep an eye out if Burlington coat factory tosses out some mannequins. haha

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I might try to make it but have an all day fight party invite conflict for the Mayweather v Pacquaio fight.

In any event all of you attending this event are also invited to FreeState tomorrow for the Free Dottrio Shooting Event. Of course it is indoors and there are caliber restrictions but it is another great opportunity to network with MDS folks. The event will be catered by Rouge Catering.

Register at:

http://dottrio.eventbrite.com

If we have any left over give aways I will send some with one of you to take to the Delmarva event.

Be safe.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I might try to make it but have an all day fight party invite conflict for the Mayweather v Pacquaio fight.

In any event all of you attending this event are also invited to FreeState tomorrow for the Free Dottrio Shooting Event. Of course it is indoors and there are caliber restrictions but it is another great opportunity to network with MDS folks. The event will be catered by Rouge Catering.

Register at:

http://dottrio.eventbrite.com

If we have any left over give aways I will send some with one of you to take to the Delmarva event.

Be safe.

Thanks for the invite and offer. This year we have an even bigger crowd. Next year I'm thinking of expanding to work with some of our IP's to see if there may be an interest in some type of raffle/giveaway where proceeds could support MSI. Thats me just thinking out loud and would be recruiting some help at that point :)

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Thanks for the invite and offer. This year we have an even bigger crowd. Next year I'm thinking of expanding to work with some of our IP's to see if there may be an interest in some type of raffle/giveaway where proceeds could support MSI. Thats me just thinking out loud and would be recruiting some help at that point :)

Cool I will make sure I have a few give aways sent your way. Put me in for donating at least (1) 50 round box of 9 mm FMJ.

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I am also going to be at the Bay Bridge McDonalds about 6:45 to 7:00 to grab something to eat on the way if anyone wants to meet there and head down.

Now, I've been saving my gallon water jugs for some targets. Just wish I could freeze them lol.. Trying to think of some fun stuff to destroy. I have a computer I'm bringing too...

Oh no please don't go to shitdonalds. I will gladly meet you at wawa and buy you a breakfast sandwich. But shitdonalds. :puke:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    You should come to our event tomorrow and pick up some giveaways yourself. Maybe next year we can merge resources and make it huge. Give me a holler.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I am also going to be at the Bay Bridge McDonalds about 6:45 to 7:00 to grab something to eat on the way if anyone wants to meet there and head down.

Now, I've been saving my gallon water jugs for some targets. Just wish I could freeze them lol.. Trying to think of some fun stuff to destroy. I have a computer I'm bringing too...

Just so you know, there are two McD near the bay bridge on KI now. New one on the right as you head East and the old one on the left.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Oh no please don't go to shitdonalds. I will gladly meet you at wawa and buy you a breakfast sandwich. But shitdonalds. :puke:

How do you think I keep my weight down.. McDonalds is an amazing laxative. :lol:

You should come to our event tomorrow and pick up some giveaways yourself. Maybe next year we can merge resources and make it huge. Give me a holler.

I have plans tomorrow so I won't be able to attend, but for the next spring shoot, we can definitely work something out:party29:

Just so you know, there are two McD near the bay bridge on KI now. New one on the right as you head East and the old one on the left.

I'm talking about the one on this side of the bridge. Eastbound side..

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I have a surprise (no, it has nothing to do with my finger).

I have a supply of overruns from the WTW/MDS Tshirt buy that I will have along for the day.

This is a limited supply of random colors and sizes, and when they're done, they're done.

All the monies from these will go directly to MikeSP for whatever need he sees fit to resolve.

I think there are about 15 left, so first come first served, and I will not be reserving shirts in advance.

You must be at the shoot, and the shirts will be available for a minimum donation of $10.

SnuffyJD

Feb 15, 2013
    Catonsville
    I have two boxes of clays that I will bring to share. What else is fun to shoot that I can bring? I normally just punch holes in paper.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    There were a lot of different targets last year

Fruit
    ballons (we brought a helium tank and hung the balloons.. Moving targets :))
    Delmarva usually has bowling pins for $1 each
    I am bringing water bottles with dyed water
    Thinking about bringing an old, busted computer

Others brought an entire truck tailgate with "O'Malley" painted on it
    A few guys shot tennis balls and golf balls

There is a lot, but anything other than paper that is brought, you will need to make sure to clean up after yourself.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    May want to double check on the food targets. One year a watermelon was shot and even after trying to clean it all up (you can't get it all), the flies and smell the next few days kinda soured them on the food shooting.

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I will try to make it.being a new father and all I have to put in for PTO with the ole'lady.
    That said I have an Ebay 'walking target' [steel] I will be bringing along with my disco M38 and my SKS .
    I definitely had a lot of fun and learned a lot last year. Shooting outside is always my favorite.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    May want to double check on the food targets. One year a watermelon was shot and even after trying to clean it all up (you can't get it all), the flies and smell the next few days kinda soured them on the food shooting.

They mentioned that last year. I've had fruit there a few times. Usually out at the 300 for the Mule.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Cutting up an old steel tank today to make into plates, still got to pick up some helium tanks. Also have a junk computer from work that'll make the trip.

ETA: Just finishing painting -

20150430_175933.jpg

All that work just to destroy them at DSC, still worth it. ;)

The one on the far right, sleev-les should have fun with that. The ends are boxed (mounting plates), but the mule should make quick work of it.

Last edited:

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Brad, I take back all my cussing towards you last year... This pic brings a smile to my face lol :D.. Ive got a ton of gallon jugs that will be filled. Wish I could freeze them. Anyone local have a big freezer that I could drop them off to to freeze? I have about 20 lol... Shooting ice could be fun.. Got to head to bass pro to pick up some clays tomorrow too. I think my friend Brian is getting balloons like last year too.. They were fun to shoot at while the moved

I couldn't find any AP's, but the mule will still go through that lol.. I do have 40 incendiaries that showed up from my favorite UPS man today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom