• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msalvas

May 14, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    This is scary. They blatantly are violating our rights and don't give a shit. I'm close enough to west Virginia that it wouldn't be a big deal to move but I would like to think I don't HAVE to move.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

SoM3 Idi0t

Feb 19, 2012
    Glen Burnie, Hon
    "At what point do you say, 'No more innocent loss of life.'" Cuomo

So lessen the bullets from 10 to 7!! WTF? Then again coming from the same douchebag who said:

“This is New York, the progressive capital, you should show them how we lead.” The first-term Democrat is pushing the myth that the Second Amendment is only meant for hunting, not an essential defense against government tyranny. “Forget the extremists,” he said. “It’s simple: No one hunts with an assault rifle. No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer.”

Sad thing is, we have people that actually believe this shit.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/14/cuomo-new-york-guns/1833271/

New England States will seclude themselves from the rest. PA & WV will safe zones. Maryland is next and will be a speed bump going down the East Coast

First of all NY isn't part of New England

While Ct is going full retard you don't see NH, Vt or Maine following suit.....even Mass hasn't made moves to go the route of NY/Ct

The worst bill we're seeing presented by Demwits in NH so far this year is an attempt to reverse part of our civil liability/self defense stature and an attempt to restrict open carry.

So please stick to the facts and don't fall for the propaganda.....this is what they want

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    And if we don't do somthing MD will be next people. Get on those emails and phone calls. Plan to be in Annapolis. IF you can, MR .H still could use a few more people for the Sportsmans expo at the Frederick Fair grounds in 2 weeks. If we do not take steps to keep this from happening, it will.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    And if we don't do somthing MD will be next people. Get on those emails and phone calls. Plan to be in Annapolis. IF you can, MR .H still could use a few more people for the Sportsmans expo at the Frederick Fair grounds in 2 weeks. If we do not take steps to keep this from happening, it will.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN MD UNLESS EVERYONE DOES MORE THAN EVER BEFORE TO STOP IT.

It's a blitzkreig tactic, ram through the biggest ugliest bill you can as quick as you can behind closed doors, and unless the people are on their toes and can respond overwhelmingly and quickly it will pass. Unless there are mass protests and large scale public opposition it will pass, and MD will fall alongside NY in setting the national precedent for an AWB, and people will get to decide weither to be a criminal or subject. How long do you think it will be, and how many innocent people will have their lives ruined before a lawsuit hits the courts over this. Don't wait till the bans start hitting the legislature, start writing and donating time and money right now if you haven't already, and make sure to keep some vacation days open to spend in Annapolis or DC when it is needed.

This is a list of all pertinent reps in NY, and bears reposting ARFCOM thread I've been going down the list firing off e-mails with my name but not address(they don't need to know where I live or that I am not their constituent;)) We are already a few moves behind, but this WILL set the precedent in MD and elsewhere, if we can help stop it now in NY, it will be easier to stop it when it comes to MD, if we lose, then they don't have a GOP senate to deal with in MD, and will be emboldened, so you can expect worse.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    If you haven't already done so, join MSI, SAF, NRA, GOA...

I'm not going down quietly.

100 times this. We need people who'll come out packing a punch. Writing your legislators is good and all, but I'm skeptical about how many of our letters actually get read.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    100 times this. We need people who'll come out packing a punch. Writing your legislators is good and all, but I'm skeptical about how many of our letters actually get read.

That's why we have to have a strong turn out in Annapolis.

If your a gun owner and your not in Annapolis on Bill Hearing Day, you better have a DAMN good reason.

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    the mag capacity limit of "7" is a backdoor ban.

who makes 7 round mags for glock, m&P, XD, Sig... etc. you will never see them manufactured either.

most modern handguns will be banned when this bill becomes law.

i predict 'unintended consequences'

there are allegedly one million 'assault weapons' in NY.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    That's why we have to have a strong turn out in Annapolis.

If your a gun owner and your not in Annapolis on Bill Hearing Day, you better have a DAMN good reason.

We'll need to flood the place, SEIU style (hurl). I'll be there without a doubt. Let's hope they don't schedule a date then reschedule it at the last minute - didn't they do that a couple years ago?

RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads