• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    I wish for the governors security detail to get pulled. Can't expect the cops protecting her to go unarmed, but she does not deserve anything her subjects cant have.
    Agreed. While I think cops should be armed, I also think that they should not have any special privileges.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Things like this are continuing to tip the scales for a Real Insurrection in the near future. I'm wondering if the tipping point is just a few more of these "laws" happening.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Things like this are continuing to tip the scales for a Real Insurrection in the near future. I'm wondering if the tipping point is just a few more of these "laws" happening.
    It takes a few really pissed off people who have nothing left to lose and a modicum of training. If that happens, a high value target (think governor, strictly for the sake of argument) is not THAT difficult to tap. The reactionary response will be your tipping point. Or it may go slow burn to economic problems.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    It takes a few really pissed off people who have nothing left to lose and a modicum of training. If that happens, a high value target (think governor, strictly for the sake of argument) is not THAT difficult to tap. The reactionary response will be your tipping point. Or it may go slow burn to economic problems.
    There will be no slow burn out west.

Look how everyone stood up to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The average person has hit their limit of government overreach. If there is a call to arms, many will come. The Jan 6th trials accomplished nothing to dissuade the masses.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Justice Gorsuch covers the 10th Circuit, which includes New Mexico.

Hoping an injunction can be fast tracked to him, although "fast" and the legal system rarely go together.

The Democrats can find a judge to strike down an Executive Order within twelve hours flat, if the order is issued by a Republican Executive.

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    The Democrats can find a judge to strike down an Executive Order within twelve hours flat, if the order is issued by a Republican Executive.

Gorsuch is a Supreme Court Justice. A lower court cannot override if he gets to issue an injunction.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    A lawsuit has been filed

The National Association for Gun Rights and Foster Haines, a member who lives in Albuquerque, filed documents in U.S. District Court in New Mexico suing Lujan Grisham and seeking an immediate block to the implementation of her order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom