• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    Hey guys and gals. New to the group, just looking to get more info on guns and stuff in the area. Excited to be doing a pistol course this weekend. I own three guns: Glock, AR and an FAL. Love them all. Glock is pink and black. AR is at Bollinger Gunsmithing in Taney town getting purple and black tiger stripes... and my FAL is just boring old black for now. I love my guns but damn it if I'm not a girl too!

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Welcome ChrissyN! I've just been here a few weeks and have had a lot of fun and learned a lot already. Lots of new folks due to the recent nonsense from Obama and Omalley. Nice choices for your 1st three guns! Buy some more ARs before October! :)

ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    Why don't you tell everyone how you got "your" FAL.......

Oh Awesome Bill. You are so full of BS. Don't bring sexy guns in the house if you don't expect your wife to claim it as hers. I need to get a survey going of who here would totally accept me getting my FAL in a nice dark blue... You Mr. Awesome Bill says only ugly colors! :-p

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT]http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    Oh Awesome Bill. You are so full of BS. Don't bring sexy guns in the house if you don't expect your wife to claim it as hers. I need to get a survey going of who here would totally accept me getting my FAL in a nice dark blue... You Mr. Awesome Bill says only ugly colors! :-p

OMG woman! You totally stole the mint argy kit that I just built and put the hensoldt on! There I was, admiring my handiwork, when you walked in, pointed at it, and said - I quote - "That's mine"! And now you want to embarrass the poor thing by painting it blue! It's a battle rifle! Battle Rifles aren't blue!

Love you!

ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    OMG woman! You totally stole the mint argy kit that I just built and put the hensoldt on! There I was, admiring my handiwork, when you walked in, pointed at it, and said - I quote - "That's mine"! And now you want to embarrass the poor thing by painting it blue! It's a battle rifle! Battle Rifles aren't blue!

Love you!

I will make it however I want. And it is mine. And it may be a nice dark blue, and it will battle just fine...

ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT]http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

Thank you I will! I was looking at the links, I got to go to Annapolis for one of the rallies... it was amazing. So sad it fell on deaf ears. I know some heard it but still, a bit frustrated at the moment.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I take it AwesomeBill and ChrissyN know each other. LOL

Welcome to the chaos, enjoy the show. And its good to have some gun lovin women folk here to.

Oh and congrats AwesomeBill......sounds like you got a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom