• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dowtom

Nov 29, 2014
    Halethorpe
    Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Anyway I guess i'll introduce myself. Name is Tom, first started shooting when i was 14 when my adopted father took me out. I'm now 25 with a family and have started shooting again. I purchased my first rifle a year ago for father's day. It was a Hipoint 46ACP carbine. Say what you may but i love it. lifetime warranty and it eats whatever I put in it.
    After that I was no good and had to have more (to my wife's disapproval until she got to shoot them). My second was a hand me down Marlin 60 from 1977. Absolutely sexy gun, with all the bumps and bruises of an older gun.

Lastly, I bought myself for Christmas this year a CVA Break Barrel in .243 WIN. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but will soon. Come tax season it's time to purchase my next one an AR 15 hopefully.

Should be a good year, I've stock piled ammo and the wife kids and i are ready to head to our cabin in WV for a weekend of shooting.

Also for Christmas this year my daughter is getting her first too a SAVAGE mark II in .22lr Hoping she likes it.

Thats about it for me now

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Welcome aboard, glad you joined us, and that you are starting to pass what your father gave you onto your own family. :)

Dowtom

Nov 29, 2014
    Halethorpe
    Thanks a lot guys. I have three little girls hoping they take a passion to it too. My eldest is really interested. Now just to get the AR built so they have shoot that once they get the hang of the savage

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom