• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    You do know you can surf the web from outside, and even while in a deer stand or waterfowl blind.
    LOL there was 3 of is in a goose blind Saturday and we were all on our phones looking to see what a goose looked like since we hadn't seen one up close all day!;)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    LOL there was 3 of is in a goose blind Saturday and we were all on our phones looking to see what a goose looked like since we hadn't seen one up close all day!;)

The geese just started coming from the north on Monday. First groups of high fliers and 50+ groups I have seen all year. Of course, I was seeing them while driving from a client meeting to the bank at not from a blind/field. I usually see them in November. From what I am hearing from my friends, waterfowling has sucked this year. Kind of reduces the pain I feel from not being able to get out there because I am too busy.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The geese just started coming from the north on Monday. First groups of high fliers and 50+ groups I have seen all year. Of course, I was seeing them while driving from a client meeting to the bank at not from a blind/field. I usually see them in November. From what I am hearing from my friends, waterfowling has sucked this year. Kind of reduces the pain I feel from not being able to get out there because I am too busy.
    Yeah, you're not missing much right now.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    He called out a "member" but did not name said member. Said member decided to volunteer that it was him and then volunteer what the issue was.

What? Nobody else on here has had any issue with other members other than me, the OP, and the "member"?

I can still remember my interaction with 3% antimony man a couple years ago when he had stuff for sale. We agreed on a price and he was going to ship it to me, and then because he had gotten a lot of responses from others he backed out on the agreement and decided to hold an auction.

Now, I think I would have been suspect of the OP just like the "member" was if the OP just opened an account 7 days ago and had zero posts. It would have had to be cash only and in a public place and I still would not have felt extremely good.

You actually think Im going to jump in the mud? Nope.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'm a big fan of "Sit down, shut up, listen, then ask" lol

I don't think I have ever made an intro either. :99zulu:

You are one post away from 50, and then the board really opens up for you. Water Cooler access and you can post classified ads.

Seriously though, most of the knowledge is outside of the water cooler, but the water cooler can be good for issues outside of the gun world and/or entertainment value.

Come on now, find a spot for that 50th post and the fireworks begin.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I haven't done an Introduction anywhere on the internet. New people can do one or not as they please. If you don't care to, expect to participate in some actual discussions in a respectful and/ or semi-intelligent manner to establish yourself.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    That means I still have time.:)

Not according to this irrefutable scientific graph.

peak_oil.png

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Not according to this irrefutable scientific graph.

peak_oil.png

Interesting graphic. Do you have its original source?

When you look at the equivolant rudimentary charts for economy, military, agriculture, social, and political; you'll see similar trends. Generally all looking pretty bleak after about 2025. Hey look at the bright side, we probably have another 10 years. And there's always the possibility of the rise of a legitimate leader.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    According to the graph, oil is now $400 a barrel and we survivors of TEOTWAWKI are currently living in burned out cellar holes, gnawing on the leg bones of the sheeple we killed for dinner last night.

Evolution will run backwards, and by 2100 human population will be down to about 15 ape-like australopithecines living in Olduvai Gorge.

It's called the "Olduvai Graph" and is proof that only the Government can save us, but we need to shut up and just go along with whatever Al Gore says.

http://dieoff.org/page125.htm

http://peakoil.com/generalideas/peak-oil-and-the-olduvai-gorge

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    You do know you can surf the web from outside, and even while in a deer stand or waterfowl blind.

Fast forward 10 years. A hundred deer pass under a deer stand. A young fawn looks up to see a human in the stand. "What's that?" She asks her mother. "Oh that? It's a hunter. They used to shoot us, but now they just stare at their hands all day." She replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom