• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2013FX4

Dec 20, 2015
    Good evening all,

It has been brought to my attention from a very disrespectful member on this forum (who shall remain nameless) that I have not made a post yet.

To make things easy I attempted to make a deal for a friend who doesn't have a account, but apparently that is not okay...

Well, HELLO ALL.

MD Designated Collector, Avid shooter/hunter, FFL soon (maybe), College graduate in May 2016.

On the sunny side, had a very pleasant transaction with Magnumite today for some ammo.

Thank you for your time gentleman.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome from the hills.

You'll enjoy your stay much more if you keep it between the lines. The lanes are pretty wide. The crowd will encourage you at first (and in general) but dog you quickly if you are a regular lane stray.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Good luck with that graduation thing.

Feb 28, 2013
    Welcome aboard, sir.

Why are you gittin' yer chops busted busted over that?:confused:

I've advertised stuff to sell on here for others and ain't heard a cross word about it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Welcome aboard, sir.

Why are you gittin' yer chops busted busted over that?:confused:

I've advertised stuff to sell on here for others and ain't heard a cross word about it.

Because he didn't have a single post, let alone 50? Therefore it probably wasn't in the Classifieds. And the post was either deleted or he tried to do this in the Intro section since he is still on zero at this time.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Good evening all,

It has been brought to my attention from a very disrespectful member on this forum (who shall remain nameless) that I have not made a post yet.

To make things easy I attempted to make a deal for a friend who doesn't have a account, but apparently that is not okay...

Well, HELLO ALL.

MD Designated Collector, Avid shooter/hunter, FFL soon (maybe), College graduate in May 2016.

On the sunny side, had a very pleasant transaction with Magnumite today for some ammo.

Thank you for your time gentleman.

Welcome.

We self police.

50 post requirement is to prevent this forum becoming a dumping ground for people that just want to sell stuff. This isn't eBay or gunbroker.

You'll be fine. Go take the survey and answer a few polls.

aebsr

Reluctant Militant
    Jan 19, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome.

We self police.

50 post requirement is to prevent this forum becoming a dumping ground for people that just want to sell stuff. This isn't eBay or gunbroker.

You'll be fine. Go take the survey and answer a few polls.
    Survey? I've been around for a year or so though not terribly active. I don't remember doing a Survey. Did I miss something?

2013FX4

Dec 20, 2015
    Because he didn't have a single post, let alone 50? Therefore it probably wasn't in the Classifieds. And the post was either deleted or he tried to do this in the Intro section since he is still on zero at this time.

Was over a post in the classifieds, sent a PM

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    Do I smell a dupe account due to a temp ban? :shrug:

I don't believe it is a dupe account, and i doubt he is the same person from the other thread

I also don't believe this thread is about him.

I am the "nameless member". No need for me to hide.

This is the correspondence.

Originally Posted by 2013FX4
    Goodevening,

I have a friend without a MDShooters account, he is very interested in the YH rail for sale. Can I have your contact info to give to him, or would you like me to give him yours?

Thank you

Reply from me:
    Noting that you don't have a single post on this forum, have only been a member for 7 days, and are "asking for a friend", I don't think so. Sorry, but seems pretty suspect and I'm not an idiot.

Tell "your friend" to get an account and contact me with more legit contact details

Sorry you felt disrespected and you didn't get the reply you anticipated or had hoped...we have had quite a few scams come through here, and i am a little sensitive to those situations, as I'm sure most are.

Welcome to the community anyways. I encourage you to participate, contribute, ask questions and learn. That's what I did, and I have learned a lot from many members.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I don't believe it is a dupe account, and i doubt he is the same person from the other thread

I also don't believe this thread is about him.

I am the "nameless member". No need for me to hide.

This is the correspondence.

Originally Posted by 2013FX4
    Goodevening,

I have a friend without a MDShooters account, he is very interested in the YH rail for sale. Can I have your contact info to give to him, or would you like me to give him yours?

Thank you

Reply from me:
    Noting that you don't have a single post on this forum, have only been a member for 7 days, and are "asking for a friend", I don't think so. Sorry, but seems pretty suspect and I'm not an idiot.

Tell "your friend" to get an account and contact me with more legit contact details

Sorry you felt disrespected and you didn't get the reply you anticipated or had hoped...we have had quite a few scams come through here, and i am a little sensitive to those situations, as I'm sure most are.

Welcome to the community anyways. I encourage you to participate, contribute, ask questions and learn. That's what I did, and I have learned a lot from many members.
    Well that certainly clears things up.

I speculated on the dupe account, because I was wondering how the OP even saw a classified ad with 0 posts. :shrug:

THen I remembered, anyone can see the classifieds, they just can't list anything til 50posts. I was tihnking water cooler rules applied :whack:

It's been a long time since I had less than 50 posts :lol2:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Survey? I've been around for a year or so though not terribly active. I don't remember doing a Survey. Did I miss something?

Sorry, the survey I was referring to is in the 'water cooler', you won't have access to that either until you have at least 50 (legitimate) posts. Posts here in introductions do not count. Attempts to just artificially boost your post count will result in adverse reactions from the members and moderators. Just take it easy, we're actually fairly aggreable bunch. But we like rules, and follow them.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom