• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TannerSV

Quintessential American
    Sep 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    Hello everyone,

Excited to be a member, I've only been in MD for a few years now. Currently I own a 2nd Gen UTS-15 with some goodies on it (pics below, Troy flip-up BUIS in the mail.) Just purchased (waiting for the order to arrive) an XD45m 3.8" Subcompact for the lady and an XD45m 4.5" for myself. Going to be placing an order for a SBR Kriss Super V here probably next week. Not sure if the Oct. 1st law will affect the SCAR 17...If so, I will possibly purchase one before Oct. 1st, I don't like the idea of having a pin in the folding stock nor dropping the money right now but we'll see how it pans out. I joined this site to stay informed on MD laws & regs as well as learn as much as I can. I have experience with a few platforms, M99, M16/M4, and a few handguns and hunting rifles but the UTS-15 was my actual first purchase. I look forward to getting to know members on the forum and hopefully meet some people for range time.

Sorry about the "no shoe" in my pic, I took these a few weeks ago. I can add a shoe if somebody really wants to see my shoe :innocent0

Attachments

• UTAS UTS-15.jpg
      UTAS UTS-15.jpg
      75.2 KB · Views: 125
    • UTS-2.jpg
      UTS-2.jpg
      65.6 KB · Views: 128
    • UTS-3.jpg
      UTS-3.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 127
    • UTS-4.jpg
      UTS-4.jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 123
    Last edited:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland.

I have taken a look at the Utas 15 but couldn't bring myself to spend the money without more information. If you get the chance please post a quick review.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Hidey Ho from SMIBville. Those are some cool toys there. If you swap the flash hider on the SCAR 17 for a muzzle brake the folder should be fine. Watch for one of my parties if you really want to play with those. Well settle in with some sweet lemonade (official beverage) and enjoy the show.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    Welcome. We need more gun ppl from Montgomery county standing up and speaking out. I see a lot of cars coverd in gun stickers down there. I like it! Welcome and enjoy. Great forum.

Avery807

Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks! I see quite a few people on here from or around Mt. Airy...which isn't too far. Any recommendations as to where to shoot?

Most local members could probably give you much better information than I can, as I have not been able to get out much or drive far due to a disability. Being a Carroll County resident, I have usually gone to Hap Baker, which is behind the landfill on 140 near Westminster. I have also been to Cresap (near Spring Ridge), but did not like it as much. I am looking into applying at one of the Izaak Walton League of America chapters, as I've heard great things about their facilities and members. I know there are locations in Mount Airy, Frederick and Damascus, so all are pretty close to Clarksburg. Hope that helps a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom