• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    :DWhat kind of rates are we talking? This is awfully close to my house and is awfully tempting.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    4) ROs are there for Safety. Not to shoot, scrounge up brass, handle the customers' weapons, gear or range bags without consent. ROs should be friendly, helpful and never rude to the customers.

See now, that what irritates me at O.T. I am a member there and it just ticks me off when the RO sneaks up behind me and brushes MY brass downrange!

FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    We will post the address as soon as construction is complete. We are in the process of developing pricing, rental info, memberships, etc. The website is in development. No d*ckheads will ever work there. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun shooting experience.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    See now, that what irritates me at O.T. I am a member there and it just ticks me off when the RO sneaks up behind me and brushes MY brass downrange!

Some shops sell the brass from their range, I know Continental does.

Back on topic though, is there going to be a retail side as well or just the range? Lounge area, vending machines?

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    1. Prices
    2. Targets? Can I bring my own? (head shots allowed?)
    3. Pre-opening membership discounts?
    4. Got any Pics of the range?
    5. Any chance for a "Sig Sauer" only lane? (just kidding)

I'm excited if it's cheaper than H&M I'll make the trek..... Hell I'll even buy a membership

Maui

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    I'm close to WM also, very excited about a closer indoor range that allows rifle calibers that I can bring my own rounds. Keep prices competitive, offer memberships and become a MDS industry partner.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    If you don't sell firearms I'd get in touch with Dan at Gun Connection and do a "Buy a gun get an Hour of range time deal" or "Buy a year membership get 5% off at Dan's etc" It will help the both of you!!!
    Just a thought!

If you use this idea payment is a free hour!! LOL

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    This is great news. I'm currently a member at Continental. Unlike many people on this board, I have been fortunate to have nothing but good experiences there. My only gripe is that I can't shoot my AR there. As far as recommendations go, I would say make sure the staff is courteous, well trained, and helpful to new shooters. I have seen many people have bad 1st experiences due to rude staff and end up giving up on the hobby. Good luck and I wish you much success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom