• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Went there last night with my younger son. They have the wood flooring down in a few of the rooms. Randy said the coffee machine was arriving today. When the TV and pool table get there, it's going to be tough to leave. You're going to have to block out a lot of time for each visit.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    went tonight, what a great place. everyone is so friendly and i was introduced to everyone once i walked in. we had a great time and the range is awesome. family membership is on the way:thumbsup:

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    went tonight, what a great place. everyone is so friendly and i was introduced to everyone once i walked in. we had a great time and the range is awesome. family membership is on the way:thumbsup:

Marty, got my family membership monday. Its a good deal. Now hurry up and hire me so i can get out of this hell hole!

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Put 200 rounds thru a friends 1911 here last week and just had the best time. Randy et al were just fantastic and I fully plan on getting a membership once I acquire my first handgun(possibly from them too!)

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    They told me it is because they, like all ranges, sell the brass they collect and the buyer pays less for brass "contaminated" with non brass cases.

So, I can't shoot Herter's polymer cased steel ammo?
    Shoot it all the time at Continental.

ps: Just read the range rules and don't see where steel cased ammo is not allowed???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom