• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fiyachild

Fiyachild
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore
    Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Terry Free. I've lived in Baltimore for approx 7 years. I still live there. I'm originally from Newburgh, NY. I'm a gun owner. I currently own a Springfield Armory XDm 3.8" 40cal pistol, all black. I started out with the Smith & Wesson M&P 40c compact. But, that was stolen from my home 3 months after purchase. I still love that GUN. IT WAS A GIFT FROM MY WIFE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm currently looking to build my first AR-15. I have have checked out a few website for kits. I could be wrong but AresArmor.com has my attention. They seem to have the best quality kits around so far.

If there's anything else you want to know, just ask.

Last edited:

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Welcome to the forum. Wow, you live in Baltimore AND own a gun... I didn't think that was allowed anymore. Times they are a changing. Hate that you had one stolen. It would drive me nuts if I knew someone else was shooting with my favorite. Enjoy the forum and the folks in it. The community grows daily. Several new members tonight have signed up.

Fiyachild

Fiyachild
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a little fed up. I hope I can find to fool who stole it so I can put foot up his hind parts! Funny thing is, I didn't become big on firearms until & became a Christian and becoming a family man.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Just a quick question. You do realize those AR kits require you to mil and lathe them and are at this point in time hunks of metal and not functioning firearms. It's basically like buying a car and then having to assemble and install the engine.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland. Check out the industry partners section before you buy online. Many of the IP's keep AR's in stock. Engage Armament normally has a wide selection.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Welcome to the forum. And as far as ARs and your dead set on building your own. I recommend checking out Palmetto State Armory (PSA) www.palmettostatearmory.com they have great complete build kits for a great price and good quality. Dont hesitate to ask questions. :thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 144

rfdallas

Feb 18, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Welcome from Frederick. I am a fellow New Yorker. Canarsie Brooklyn. You were not to far away upstate. Gun laws are a lot better here then NY. Could be better but from were i am from its great. In NY you can even own a handgun or even handle one in a gun shop with out a licence.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom