• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    AGAO is releasing on the 8th day. Here is their info. They are a great group i've been doing business with.

Dealer Name: AMERICAN GUN & ARCHERY OUTLET
    Class III FFL:Yes
    Phone Number: 301-231-4444
    Street Address: 5423 RIDGE RD
    City: MOUNT AIRY
    State: MD
    Zip: 21771

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    from rose brock @ 9am on 6/13/13

Good morning, we are currently processing applications dated March 15th & 16th for individuals placed on review and March 27th for those that are not on review.

funny thing is on 5/30/13 she said

Good afternoon, we are currently processing applications dated March 5th for individuals that are placed on review and March 21st for those that are not on review.

so in 15 days they did 10-11 days of reviews and 6 days of non-reviews
    that's 1/2 day of apps per work day

at this rate I have 54 more days to wait, total will be 111 if that's the cas and I don't get into review.........................

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    here are the dates I have received info on

email review first
    13-May 26-Feb 12-Mar
    30-May 5-Mar 21-Mar
    13-Jun 15-Mar 27-Mar

they are speeding up on the reviews, but slowing down on the first checks

SCOTTG82

I'm Muffin, I know nuffin
    Nov 14, 2012
    Mrs Brock seemed to have fallen off the radar all this week. I cant get through when calling her and no emails have been returned

pianodwarf

Apr 24, 2013
    they are speeding up on the reviews, but slowing down on the first checks

That makes sense, since if they're slowing down on first checks, it necessarily follows that apps would be going into review more slowly, giving them more opportunity to catch up.

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    AGAO is releasing on the 8th day. Here is their info. They are a great group i've been doing business with.

Dealer Name: AMERICAN GUN & ARCHERY OUTLET
    Class III FFL:Yes
    Phone Number: 301-231-4444
    Street Address: 5423 RIDGE RD
    City: MOUNT AIRY
    State: MD
    Zip: 21771

Made a note of it , Thank You .

SCOTTG82

Nov 14, 2012
    Callep msp and my 3/16 application that was stuck in second review was cleared yesterday. She said by tomorrow or saturday my ffl will recieve the ND fax yay!!!! And monday my new ffl of choice will give me my newest gun on an 8th day release......

NinjaCoop

Coop Shoot
    Jun 4, 2013
    When I spoke to her she said that it would be quicker than normal for people in review, something about less reviews, she said to expect at most 2 more weeks for my 3/25 review, I'm thinking I will get the call 5/26 or 27

ankrklankr

Wait time

Callep msp and my 3/16 application that was stuck in second review was cleared yesterday. She said by tomorrow or saturday my ffl will recieve the ND fax yay!!!! And monday my new ffl of choice will give me my newest gun on an 8th day release......

Congratulation on getting some firm word! My stuff went in on 3/18 - hopefully I may be hearing good news soon.

Who do you call to get this information? And what is the phone number?

Does everyone go into a second review?

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I called and told her I worked for a Mexican drug cartel and needed it for work. It was released the next day. Now my pistol has some funny micro USB port in it, but I can't figure out how to download my music to the gun.

Watchmyshoes

Nov 8, 2012
    When I spoke to her she said that it would be quicker than normal for people in review, something about less reviews, she said to expect at most 2 more weeks for my 3/25 review, I'm thinking I will get the call 5/26 or 27

Ill believe it when I see it... A few months ago they said that it would not go past 50 days and I have firearms knocking on 100 days

hugsmindy

Feb 11, 2013
    Anyone know how long it takes to get your GSSF membership? I sent in for a 2 year so I can get the discount on the Glock I want to get. Fortunately, I'll be getting it fromWorth-A-Shot and I meet their criteria for 8th day release.

On a positive note...got my Utah CC in the mail today about 82 days from mailing it.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Purchased 4/7. Got the call yesterday (this dealer is not releasing on the 8th day so it went through the full process

Attachments

• IMG_20130613_185223.jpg
      IMG_20130613_185223.jpg
      61.4 KB · Views: 182

SCOTTG82

Nov 14, 2012
    Congratulation on getting some firm word! My stuff went in on 3/18 - hopefully I may be hearing good news soon.

Who do you call to get this information? And what is the phone number?

Does everyone go into a second review?

410 653 4334 Mrs Brock (Last week she answered the phone but she has not this week)

410 653 4500 MSP go through the prompts and select the licensing division, eventually someone will pick up, tell them you have emailed them and never received a response and they will ask for your social, verify your name and give you a status update.

msp.firearmsregistration@maryland.gov is the email to inquire about applications but they have not been doing a great job replying this week either so thats why i called this afternoon.

Hope that helps

SCOTTG82

Nov 14, 2012
    OHH and NO not everyone goes through second review. I think its a bull shit way of further delaying things. I always provide my social so that there is no way to mix things up with someone that may share my name (which is not a very common first middle and last name combination) My last app (January) never went to 2nd review so I was baffled why this purchase did..... O well its finally over lol

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    funny thing is on 5/30/13 she said

Good afternoon, we are currently processing applications dated March 5th for individuals that are placed on review and March 21st for those that are not on review.

so in 15 days they did 10-11 days of reviews and 6 days of non-reviews
    that's 1/2 day of apps per work day

at this rate I have 54 more days to wait, total will be 111 if that's the cas and I don't get into review.........................

That would make sense if they are doing NICS check for the firearms that are being released in 8 days. people that purchase from non releasing dealers are going to get delayed longer.

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    I bought three handguns the week of 3/31 and still no "ND". This is ridiculously frustrating as I am in the process of moving and stuck between picking up in MD or asking my FFL to ship because VA requires me to be a resident (have DL) for 30 days before a purchase. I am hoping in the next week or two I should get the call from the two different FFLs I purchased from. One of the handguns was just a transfer from a private trade!!

Job

Jun 8, 2013
    Day 55 for me. :mad54: I know many of you have waited longer and I see no end in sight.

I'm not a criminal. I have my rights. I paid for guns that should now be in my possession. This is ********!:bs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom