• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    Job, not to burst ur bubble, but my wait was more than 80 days. I brought back in Mar, and I heard it will only get longer. I got so mad I had stopped counting, then one day outta the blue, I got the call. I have another gun on law away that I can't even start the paper work on for 30 days, then I will have to prolly wait 100+ days for this one! Dontcha just love this state and its backwards ass laws? Well this is what happens when there's no accountability in legislature.

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    Job, not to burst ur bubble, but my wait was more than 80 days. I brought back in Mar, and I heard it will only get longer. I got so mad I had stopped counting, then one day outta the blue, I got the call. I have another gun on law away that I can't even start the paper work on for 30 days, then I will have to prolly wait 100+ days for this one! Dontcha just love this state and its backwards ass laws? Well this is what happens when there's no accountability in legislature.

Or jus go to one of the many ffl releasing after 7 days

pianodwarf

Apr 24, 2013
    Purchased 4/7. Got the call yesterday (this dealer is not releasing on the 8th day so it went through the full process

Nice. I've always wanted a Desert Eagle but doubt I'll ever own one... can't justify the expense.

A few years back, they made a limited edition in polished nickel with gold appointments. It was beautiful. I was really sorry I had to pass up on it.

1st

May 6, 2013

You can start your paperwork now. I spoke with MSP and they told me that starting paperwork is no problem. On the check box 'did you purchase within 30 days', you simply state 'yes' and the purchase date. MSP will then when the ND for the second purchase comes thru have a statement 'do not release before this and that date' (first purchase pick up + 30 days).
    However, at this rate, it is not going to matter.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Finally was able to pick up my first stripped lower yesterday. Paid 3/13, faxed 3/14, ND 6/7, picked up 6/13.

It's been one long hell of a ride so I'm glad I chose 2A for my next lower transfer.

Can't wait to build my first AR tomorrow though :D

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Nice. I've always wanted a Desert Eagle but doubt I'll ever own one... can't justify the expense.

A few years back, they made a limited edition in polished nickel with gold appointments. It was beautiful. I was really sorry I had to pass up on it.

I've always wanted one, but never actively looked because of other, more important, buys lol. I walked into the Frederick show in April and it was at the first table I walked up too. Couldn't say no with it right there

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Holy Crap!! My FFL just decided to let me have it, sense I purchased through him before. That puts me at 87 days, I was guessing another 1.5-2 weeks before I'd get ND.

xcoastie

May 10, 2013
    Thanks, subzero. That MSP bulletin wasn't what I was hoping to see, but it definitely allows room for my dealer's policy of waiting for an ND from the MSP. I'm looking at (around) 50 more days of waiting.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    It took 57 days for my 2/18 Beretta 92 and I just did the paperwork on two Aero-Precision stripped lowers a couple of weeks ago. Looks like September before I get to claim my property. I guess scare prices will be down some more by then.

Lushbaugh

Mar 23, 2013
    Brought 2 hands guns Friday the 7th picked them up this past Saturday cleaned and then to the range for 3 hours of fun. Smith and Wesson M & P 22 - what can is say but nice little shooter and a Taurus 40 cal revolver and for this one all I can say is wow nice accurate at 2 inch snub - right on at 35 yards, nice bang very happy camper and only had to wait 7 days picked up on the 8th day. Keystone in Hagerstown - great little shop not a lot of selection but will take transfers and releasing on the 8th day.

pianodwarf

Apr 24, 2013
    I'm on day 32 now thru continental arms, I'm almost halfway thru the wait.

Hate to be a downer, but it's probably more like one-third of the way. People here are generally reporting about ninety days or so, not sixty-ish. I'm at around day 75 or so myself -- I don't even bother keeping count anymore. April 8th, however many days that is.

On the upside, I got my DC on Saturday. Whee! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom