• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigToe

Well Armed Vagrant
    That's exactly what Annpolis wants to hear!

Personally, I'm not giving in no matter the pain level. I keep buying what I can - like stripped lowers for guns I'll probably never build but the paperwork continues to give this state grief and ammunition to those of us that want this unconstitutional crap lifted.

Exactly....I'm waiting on 3/11, 4/11, 5/11, and will be purchasing on 6/11. And if my DC comes in (expecting by July), I plan to purchase at least 5 more "to be banned" firearms. I don't care if I have to wait until 2015 to receive them.

kafratta

Poor College Student
    Dec 7, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Are there any FFL's who release on the 8th day? They will win my business if so. I turned 21 today and plan to buy my first handgun tomorrow...maybe I'll see it by my 22nd.

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Are there any FFL's who release on the 8th day? They will win my business if so. I turned 21 today and plan to buy my first handgun tomorrow...maybe I'll see it by my 22nd.

Happy Borthday!

Go to 2A sales in jessup. They are great bunch of guys and price is reasonable. Also on Target is not to far and they have good price.

I have purchased from both dealers and they will release in 8 to 10 days.

rafter.shop

Aug 28, 2011
    Washington County
    Hendershot's posted a news item yesterday on their website:

We are in the process of evaluating this new policy and are awaiting clarification from MSP and will have more information on Monday, June 3.

This is promising. They acknowledged the MSP notification immediately and are not dismissing it out of hand.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    When i buy again i will be buying from a reputable dealer that releases at 8 days. I will NOT be buying from an FFL that doesn't. That's why I'm at 88 days without my gun now. Not doing it again that's for damn sure. I didn't pay in full $1,100 to wait over 3 months!

Scarab

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    When i buy again i will be buying from a reputable dealer that releases at 8 days. I will NOT be buying from an FFL that doesn't. That's why I'm at 88 days without my gun now. Not doing it again that's for damn sure. I didn't pay in full $1,100 to wait over 3 months!

Scarab

What are you getting next?

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    That's exactly what Annpolis wants to hear!

Personally, I'm not giving in no matter the pain level. I keep buying what I can - like stripped lowers for guns I'll probably never build but the paperwork continues to give this state grief and ammunition to those of us that want this unconstitutional crap lifted.

I know, I just cannot stand the wait. Maybe it's just my dealer. He claims he doesn't know about this letter from MSP and he is on the fax program. I dunno. I'm in for the long haul I suppose

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    Last edited:

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    3/16 purchase - picked it up today (6/2), ND was dated 5/30, appeared to be faxed on 5/31. I lost track of how many days. The only interesting item is that for a purchase a month earlier (which was my first MD regulated purchase in many years) I went through trooper review - apparently i did not go throught that again. Now all I have are 3/23 and 3/28 purchases to wait for.

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    I know, I just cannot stand the wait. Maybe it's just my dealer. He claims he doesn't know about this letter from MSP and he is on the fax program. I dunno. I'm in for the long haul I suppose

Give it a few days for word to spread. Remember it takes them a week to at the MSP. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom