• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Someone here mentioned that Cont Arms would not release. I am in that same situation there. I know those guys pretty well and ironically, while talking to the owner he pointed to a stack of forms, probably about 100 firearms or more, that have been ready for release for weeks and the buyers have not picked up. I know he would like to get them out of his way and on some, get the final payment. So for all the bitching about the wait, me too, there are a bunch of people ready to go who are not picking up when notified. That mystifies me and seems ignorant to have a dealer still have to deal with storing their guns. If money is a problem for final payment I can understand that.

Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum Revolver
    Ruger SR22 semi
    1911 .45 ACP by Kimber, Ruger, or Remington

That's the plan at least.

Scarab
    I have a few Kimber's and you DEF can't go wrong! DEF chuck the factory mags in the trash though if you decide to go with Kimber and get yourself either some Wilson Combat or Tripp Cobra mags.......thousands upon thousands of rounds and not a single failure since i got on board with aftermarket mags. A little pricey but well worth my life if i ever need to use em. All your choices are solid but i say go with anything Kimber. You won't regret it. Just putting in my 2 cents. Now back to bitching about MSP............still waiting on a 3/08 and REALLY hoping today is my day!!!

raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    Are there any FFL's who release on the 8th day? They will win my business if so. I turned 21 today and plan to buy my first handgun tomorrow...maybe I'll see it by my 22nd.

Go to On Target they are a good FFL dealer and they will release on the 8 day.. no BS about DC or repeat customers.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I just tried calling and I wasn't able to get through. Kept sending me back to the operator with a crappy phone connection. I just gave up after the 4th time.

Scarab

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom