• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I assume my paper work was summited on the 17th but for all I know it was submitted a day or two later.

I handed mine to a Trooper behind the glass who said "Call on the 8th day if you haven't heard anything".

:lol:

He must not have been wise to the clusterF that is Pikesville lately.

hugsmindy

Feb 11, 2013
    My phone just made a beautiful sound..... it was the sound of On Target calling. Guess where I'm going after work. :lol::party29:

Neustadt1989

Jan 31, 2013
    Easton,MD
    Okay this is a cluster f#$k... been back and forth on the phone with GM and MSP and this is the conclusion. I submitted on 1/12 my paper work was processed 2/12. Im "Not Dis approved" but a fax hasn't been sent to GM yet. Was told they will get it today tonight or tomorrow. Soo frustrated! But the guy I spoke to at MSP was really nice and answered all my questions. Kudos to that guy. Soo I guess im jus waiting on the ring ring of my cell phone until then time for me has slowed down...

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    I think the two factors at play here is the MSP is doing them in no particular order but in blocks of a five day span. The other factor is when you assumed the paper work was summited and when your FFL actually sent it in.

I assume my paper work was summited on the 17th but for all I know it was submitted a day or two later.
    Bingo.

hugsmindy

Feb 11, 2013
    Awe man are you kidding 5 months for a collector's application?

That's what my email from MSP said last night, but then I got another email from someone else at MSP this am that said my application was approved on 2/5 and my letter was mailed today.

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    That's what my email from MSP said last night, but then I got another email from someone else at MSP this am that said my application was approved on 2/5 and my letter was mailed today.

What does collector application mean when it says describe the nature of your collecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado

While it does suck that the week I arrive back in CO they pass a bill banning the sale and transfer of hi- caps, on the bright side my approval came back less than 24 hours from the time I submitted my paperwork. Just got a call a few minutes ago that my gun is ready for pick up. They're even holding a couple spare 15 round mags for me.

What's disappointing is that I've been reading some of the CO gun owners message boards and the general attitude seems to be defeat, guys talking about moving to other states rather than standing their ground and fighting to defend their 2A rights. That's one thing I miss about the MD gun community. You guys seem to have more balls and are willing to put up a fight. Maybe all the pot smoking has turned Colorado guns owners into pussies. But just to play devil's advocate, considering the state did endure a couple of high profile mass shootings, I can understand how public opinion here can be swayed to be anti-gun. Not saying it's right, but just sayin'.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013

When did you submit application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom