• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emc718

Patiently Waiting
    Jan 26, 2013
    Essex MD
    This sucks it almost feels like The Gun Shop is a week behind everyone else i stopped in last week and they told me the are on Jan 11-13 called yesterday guess what, still Jan 11-13th when your on your fourth week waiting its totally nerve racking to say the least.

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    We purchased on Jan 11 still nothing for me, but my daughter got her call last Friday.. not sure what to think .. Hopefully I will hear something today

hugsmindy

Feb 11, 2013
    Still haven't heard on my 1/13 paperwork, but hoping any day now. I did email MSP yesterday to ask the status of my collectors application. They responded by saying that collectors applications are now taking 5 months to process. Now that's utterly ridiculous!

TheGoodSoldier

Oath Keeper
    Jan 25, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I was looking at an M11-A1 at the silver spring Atlantic guns and they told me the paperwork takes roughly a month to go though now a days. Not sure how accurate that is but they've never lead me astray yet.

hugsmindy

Feb 11, 2013
    Still haven't heard on my 1/13 paperwork, but hoping any day now. I did email MSP yesterday to ask the status of my collectors application. They responded by saying that collectors applications are now taking 5 months to process. Now that's utterly ridiculous!

The email mentioned above came last night. This morning I received a second email stating that my application was approved on 2/5 and my letter was mailed today. :lol:

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    So glad I escaped Maryland. Went in to a local shop to do the paperwork for an SP2022 and was told it would be an 8 to 10 day turn-around before I can pick it up. No stupid MSP approval, no ridiculously long wait times. God bless Colorado. :D

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    So glad I escaped Maryland. Went in to a local shop to do the paperwork for an SP2022 and was told it would be an 8 to 10 day turn-around before I can pick it up. No stupid MSP approval, no ridiculously long wait times. God bless Colorado. :D

Not so fast on blessing CO ...

Colorado Democrats Pass Bold New Gun Control Measures In House Committee

Colorado: Gun control bills on the move

Fight over gun control lures hundreds to Colorado Capitol

Your butt-buddy progressives seem to think that they know better than you.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    That's why I'm getting while the getting is good. I'm not too worried about Colorado getting all Kalifornicated... yet. But I am keeping an eye on developments. Although the state has become more liberal over the years, it's hard to imagine all the gun owners here would simply bend over and take it. To be continued...

emc718

Patiently Waiting
    Jan 26, 2013
    Essex MD
    Just called The Gun Shop they are getting paperwork back from Jan 13,14,15 still , a few each day from these days. hopefully soon......

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    What a good number to see on my phone. The gun shop!!! My 1/15 came back

Finally a 1/15 after so many days. I have a feeling my 1/17 paper work is not going to come back until the middle of next week.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    MSP just replied to my email and said, "we're working on paperwork sumbitted on the 18th now, check back next week".

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I think the two factors at play here is the MSP is doing them in no particular order but in blocks of a five day span. The other factor is when you assumed the paper work was summited and when your FFL actually sent it in.

I assume my paper work was summited on the 17th but for all I know it was submitted a day or two later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom