• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thebullpupkid

Feb 6, 2009
    Right near the beach!
    Guys, you want to use this for all its worth, make sure you get a copy of that whole database from their site. Hell, run a packet analyzer as you do it to prove it's legit. You'll need forensic proof later of exactly how much this was compromised. That said, there are other implications for getting caught accessing the DB unauthorized. Do it from an open business WIFI somewhere after changing your MAC address.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I don't think any media outlets have reported the breach despite being carpet bombed with notifications of what is going on. They are trying to keep it hidden.

I talked to someone today who has a purchase in the mill and she had no idea this was going on. Once I explained the situation, she was livid.

This is definitely being buried as a no-news story and how the governor is helping reduce the backlog.

Interesting this happened during the Syria "crisis".

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Holy balls of fire. I am actually surprised by this incompetence. That is saying a lot given how I feel about our overlords here in Maryland...

If the news doesn't grab this, **** it. Anyone know how to get the FBI involved? This clearly is beyond the state at this point...

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    The news won't pick it up until it gets spread outside the gun community and they HAVE to report it to compete for ratings.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Lemme put this on first....

:tinfoil:

Have any of you seen the tinfoil theories on FEMA Region III that been all over FB, You Tube and twitter recently? You know, the ones that have Oct. 1 as a STHF date......

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    The general chest pain many gun buyers are feeling over this inexcusable, utterly reckless mismanagement of personal information might be grounds for a lawsuit based on "pain and suffering". I am not kidding about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom