• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Curiosity impels me to ask whether your group was in fact previously informed of the county laws, and ordered to enforce them?
    Honestly I don't remember if we were ever briefed on those new laws or not. I investigate a lot of shootings, never once charged that county code nonsense. Sometimes a commissioner will go through and add extra charges that I never asked for, never had them add those county charges.

We generally aren't ordered to enforce any laws. Their are very few criminal charges that I am REQUIRED by law to make an arrest, but stuff like this certainly doesn't qualify.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    If I can’t make a liberal Karen run down Rockville Pike like her hair is on fire, what’s the point?

I suppose I could inadvertently expose my weapon but there is no guarantee I could terrorize a Karen.
    Just wear a shirt that says you support the second amendment, you stand for the flag or you stand with Israel.

That should do it...

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If I can’t make a liberal Karen run down Rockville Pike like her hair is on fire, what’s the point?

I suppose I could inadvertently expose my weapon but there is no guarantee I could terrorize a Karen.

All you have to do is hold the door open for one and tell her to have a nice day, she’ll probably scream at you for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    All you have to do is hold the door open for one and tell her to have a nice day, she’ll probably scream at you for it
    I've literally had this happen to me. I keep doing it, though, because sane ladies think it's nice, and it's fun to watch the insane ones get insaner.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Walk up to the door just for the purpose of holding it for her! DO NOT APPROACH ME!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo

A sales lady in the Rockville Container Store took a shine to me and earnestly wanted to assist me finding what I wanted. She kept prying but was silent on the specific liquids for which I wanted small containers. Just as i suspected, when I told her the containers would be for gun oil and grease and gun clean chemicals, she spun a quick 180 and left my vicinity! :omg:
    I can go to the one in Westminster in 10 minutes. Rockville is an hour away and with no guaranteee I could terrorize the denizens of that s hole called Mo Co I see no point

YMMV
    Wear an NRA life member and American-Israeli crossed flags friendship pins like I will. :tongue01:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom