• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    wish they had to use their own money and not ours. This is way I hope MSI gets a lot of money-- would be from us and all the cucks and Karens out there, as well :)
    I wish they would to, I also wish the payout came from the county council, county exec, and the cucks and karens, but not us.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Ok...I guess that makes sense. I took it as not going to Mission at all...which does not compute.

Also...it now makes more sense that the Westminister Mission displays an MSI sticker (whether they know it or not). ;)
    They know, and management loves MSI

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Gotcha. Hadn't thought of it in those terms. I'm afraid BGOS has me feeling like it never ends, no matter what. I think part of what gets me on this one is that it seems to a layman watching it all go down, that basically the ruling is saying the County law is inconsistent with State law and can't preempt the greater State law, and it seems like that has already been established numerous other times in other cases, so at what point should they not be filing the appeal, because there is already enough precedent to say this is going nowhere?
    They appealed because fighting for their ideology has no downside for them, next November's elections.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    They are doing their job by defending their client (the County), as far as they are able to, until all appeals run out. It's called the judicial process, and it applies equally to everyone.
    It is no issue with taxpayers bearing the costs. So the state and county are a bit more equal than an adversary with limited finances. Doesn't apply here, but Government has been cited for abuse of process, intentionally running up fees of the defendant through unnecessary interrogatories, discovery, depositions etc..

Last edited:

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I once told a rude woman that they were conflicted between the feminism that told them they didn't need a man to open the door and complaining about the patriarchy while benefiting from it by having the door opened for them.

Dead silence.
    I once told a rude woman that she was conflicted between the feminism that told her she didn't need a man to open the door and complaining about the patriarchy while benefiting from it by having the door opened for her.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    EBMD/MRI
    CMC

If some poor soul takes the fall for these unconstitutional infringements, he might have standing for massive Civil Rights damages. (Of course he might die of old age before seeing the final result).

Weigh the risk of arrest vs the risk of death, and the risk of remaining in MD vs the costs of moving to America. Then act accordingly.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm stoopid

Is this good news?

ORDER of USCA Granting motion for abeyance and Places this case in abeyance pending resolution by the Maryland appellate courts of the County's appeal of the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland's Memorandum Decision and Order, Declaratory Judgment Order, and Order Granting Injunctive Relief as to 84 Notice of Appeal, filed by Andrew Raymond, I.C.E. Firearms & Defensive Training, LLC, Joshua Edgar, Carlos Rabanales, Deryck Weaver, Nancy David, Brandon Ferrell, Maryland Shall Issue, Inc., Engage Armament LLC, Eliyahu Shemony, Ronald David. (slss, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 02/22/2024)

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    ORDER of USCA Granting motion for abeyance and Places this case in abeyance pending resolution by the Maryland appellate courts of the County's appeal of the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland's Memorandum Decision and Order, Declaratory Judgment Order, and Order Granting Injunctive Relief as to Notice of Appeal, filed by Andrew Raymond, I.C.E. Firearms & Defensive Training, LLC, Joshua Edgar, Carlos Rabanales, Deryck Weaver, Nancy David, Brandon Ferrell, Maryland Shall Issue, Inc., Engage Armament LLC, Eliyahu Shemony, Ronald David. (slss, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 02/22/2024)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom