• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Personally, I hate hate. Does that make me a hypocrit for feeling the very way about the thing I despise?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    People have a right to hate...Democrats though...do it to the point they're abusing that right. Just the idea of a hate crime has gotten to the point of "thought crimes".

Winston Smith weeps.
    Don't worry about Winston. He ended up loving Big Biden.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I think if you Anti-Hate hate, you will be OK! :innocent0
    Thank you. I was concerned
    1675110792347.jpeg

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    yeah maybe spend NO money and let law-abiding citizens be armed in places that might be subject to hate crimes (and everywhere else of course...)

i'm not anywhere near being a protected class, but cmon, some dumass draws a swastica on a wall or desk to get a rise out of folks and we have to spend $$$ to re-educate everyone, with the implication that wasps are mean and evil.

i hate (pun) the whole hate crime concept. if my family member was to be stomped in having their car stolen, the penalty/sentence should be no less than for someone else that was stomped because of their color or religion etc. ALL violent crime should be met with very harsh sentences.
    I agree one hundred percent.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I recall possibly seeing one drawn on a desk at school, but that was 30 something years ago and everyone knew kids who did this were just trolling. I want to know what these folks today would do if a Hindu student drew one. Or native american student. Or someone of any of the other world cultures who have had the symbol hijacked by the nazis. I legit have an old steamer trunk that has a design of them, I guess it's a nazi trunk... ( no it isn't). 800k to re educate the pre 1930's steamer trunk.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Let's not forget...

This is a Middle School mind you...

“This incident is tremendously sad, and shows that we need to do a better job of conveying to our youth that LGBTQIA+ people are both a normal and valued part of our beautifully diverse community. Students need to hear it clearly from the adults around them, see it in their curriculum, and experience it as part of their classroom and community culture.”

Eckstein said he hopes LGBTQ+ community advocates will be invited to Wood next week to participate in the anti-hate lessons and “make sure the principal comes out strongly in support of her students and staff.”

...OR ELSE!

Bethesda Beat becomes MOCO360.

Different name. Same stupid Commies! :shrug:

Last edited:

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Hotbed of Hate Continues;

“While the initial dialogue with the Restorative Justice facilitators was helpful for some staff, it is also clear to me that … our initial efforts to implement restorative practices haven’t effectively matched the scope of the harm caused by this incident and met the specific needs of our staff,” she wrote.

Her letter did not expound on what she meant by the reference to staff needs or what led her to conclude that school protocols had not met those needs, but stated that the administration is in the process of “establishing a staff-wide healing restorative circle to continue the healing process.”

:wtf:

"The AJC surveyed a nationally-representative sample of 1,057 American Jews over 18 and found that 41% believe their safety is less secure than it was a year ago — a 10% increase from AJC’s 2021 findings."

Thanks, Brandon.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Cauldron of hate boils over at MOCOPS!

"Students who commit antisemitic acts will have a specific incident report form added to their permanent record in the school system in addition , McKnight said."

That'll learn 'em! :spank:
    Nope, pack them into unheated rail cars in the middle of winter and ship them to a cremation facility where they are disrobed beaten and starved while watching their colleagues and family are ending up in smoke and ash out of a chimney. Ask them then how funny their actions are.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    "Students who commit antisemitic acts will have a specific incident report form added to their permanent record in the school system in addition , McKnight said."

Schools still have a "permanent record?"

That threat was lame 50 years ago! :rofl:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Schools still have a "permanent record?"

That threat was lame 50 years ago! :rofl:

****Well yea. But it worked for some kids! I mean, I'm not on death row now thanks to threats of having my bad behavior put on my permanent record, which I could never get a hold of to see for some reason. Where did they store all of these permanent records, and if a mistake was made on one, could it be corrected?

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Update!

Council President Evan Glass announced at a news briefing Monday that the bill would be introduced at Tuesday’s council session. The legislation is the culmination of months of conversations regarding the task force following a letter from Glass to County Executive Marc Elrich in February requesting its formation.

Assuming the bill is passed Tuesday, the task force will first meet in July, and the group will meet once a month to share ideas.

Phony hate requires drastic conversations and idea sharing! :lol2:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Check out the "USSR" burned into the flag. :rolleyes:

That's funny right there. USSR hasn't been a thing since 1991.

Some old Cold Warrior bearing a butane lighter and a grudge? Or merely another failure of the MoCo Public Edu-doctrination System?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom