• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Fair enough on all of the above. I was actually in Annapolis for the gas tax vote and a few other things, I noticed he wasn't on the floor and asked about it. Several folks (not just Andi) told me he was in the hospital for pneumonia. As for the LIcense vote, when a Dr. says go to the ER for fluids, you are a little beyond Gatoraid dude (BTDT).

Me I hardly listen to doctors as they are only practicing :D

So, Frogman - who would you like to see as the replacement for Senator Pipken, and why?

Out of the 14 I would go with Andrew Langer , new blood , seems to be honest and caring of the people in his district.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    why this article says he is for small business ( a majority of CC business are small) for smaller government again I don't see the issue

So, you mean he's for the same things as Smigiel.

I see your logic now. :rolleyes:

A no name think tanker in exchange for a long time member of the House.

Makes sense.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    New Slogan: If you want to win Maryland's 2A fight....Vote for Big Mike!!!

I approve this message! LOL

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    So, you mean he's for the same things as Smigiel.

I see your logic now. :rolleyes:

A no name think tanker in exchange for a long time member of the House.

Makes sense.

Mike isn't for small business and/or small government . Take a look and what he has done to the local politics of CC

You say you're against Mike because he's a one issue candidate yet your guy looks like a one issue wonder also.

If you only see one issue ask you to look again

New Slogan: If you want to win Maryland's 2A fight....Vote for Anyone ButBig Mike!!!

I approve this message! LOL
    FIFY

Btw if his COS and her husband were not on the QA board this issue of who would replace Pipkin. Mike now wants each county to do a interview of him and Hershey but for the initial CC vote was done without any interviews. It does look like it will be left to the governor, IMHO opinion he will pick Hershey which will be his best decision he has made throughout his whole term

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Mike isn't for small business and/or small government . Take a look and what he has done to the local politics of CC

Nah...I know where he stands. You're the one with the claims....burden is on you.

Otherwise it's just more of the same. :blah:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

If you only see one issue ask you to look again

FIFY

Btw if his COS and her husband were not on the QA board this issue of who would replace Pipkin. Mike now wants each county to do a interview of him and Hershey but for the initial CC vote was done without any interviews. It does look like it will be left to the governor, IMHO opinion he will pick Hershey which will be his best decision he has made throughout his whole term

I believe she had the job of CoS before she was even nominated to the QA GOP Committee and then promoted through the ranks, as well as her husband. If people are dumb enough to think she (or her husband) won't vote for Mike, then we have a bigger issue (especially if they are anywhere in the GOP hierarchy).

If people are implying they pushed the vote, then step up and prove it. When has there ever been a re-vote for anything, once a winner has been selected and then the winner steps down? Please name one/any. Robert's rules dictate that the position goes to the next highest vote getter, not have re-vote.

The fact that Andi had a re-vote, should go towards her being impartial and wanting it to be a fair process, when in fact, the committee was well within their right to Select Mike after Audrey stepped down.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Nah...I know where he stands. You're the one with the claims....burden is on you.

Otherwise it's just more of the same. :blah:

that's fine I will post facts if you want to dispute em that's fine

I believe she had the job of CoS before she was even nominated to the QA GOP Committee and then promoted through the ranks, as well as her husband. If people are dumb enough to think she (or her husband) won't vote for Mike, then we have a bigger issue (especially if they are anywhere in the GOP hierarchy).

If people are implying they pushed the vote, then step up and prove it. When has there ever been a re-vote for anything, once a winner has been selected and then the winner steps down? Please name one/any. Robert's rules dictate that the position goes to the next highest vote getter, not have re-vote.

The fact that Andi had a re-vote, should go towards her being impartial and wanting it to be a fair process, when in fact, the committee was well within their right to Select Mike after Audrey stepped down.

2 issues with this. There isn't a requirement for a revote , but continue the reading. If the winner withdraws there name would still be in the pool .
    So it would be 2-1-1 for Hershey. Andi didn't want that so she tried to say it goes to 2nd place , it doesn't . Mike got an opinion from the AG , Here is a big shock for ya the AG (as usual) is WRONG . Look on the MD ethics web page you will see it for yourself.

Its a moot point Kent and Caroline county have sent their tallies in for Hershey . If QA and CC send theirs in owe malley gets to choose.
    From the grapevine and hopefully it doesn't happen owe malley is looking at this seat to see if he does go with Smigiel how easy it will to have a dem take it next year. Dont recall the name someone from district 8 with land in Denton

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom