• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    That is a completely unsubstantiated number, and while I understand the media's willingness to run with it, it's nauseating that the Delegate would even 'go there'

And, to top it off, this outlet flat-out stole a story from elsewhere.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Next is missing the emissions on your car followed by leaving the trash out on the wrong day :rolleyes:

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    I read on a different post that we should write letters, show up at the State House to be ignored and use "soft" power to keep this from happening to us as it did in Connecticut.

Sounds like it ought to work this time....right?

:party29:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Cutting the tag that says do not remove from your new pillow makes you a prohibited person.

So beware......after all, we live in Maryland.

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    I read on a different post that we should write letters, show up at the State House to be ignored and use "soft" power to keep this from happening to us as it did in Connecticut.

Sounds like it ought to work this time....right?

Amen brother! To hell with dressing nice and talking nice. WTF are we dumbing it down to there level for? To look like a bunch of short sighted p*ssies like them?

What happened last year in Annapolis? From I remember someone took a picture of one of the reps, playing chess on his laptop while the citizens were speaking. Yeah, theyre taking us seriously alright.

Last edited:

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Amen brother! To hell with dressing nice and talking nice. WTF are we dumbing it down to there level for? To look like a bunch of short sighted p*ssies like them?

What happened last year in Annapolis? From I remember someone took a picture of one of the reps, playing chess on his laptop while the citizens were speaking. Yeah, theyre taking us seriously alright.

I think its time we get our head out of our buts and let them know we mean business and their arrogance will not be tolerated. STAND UP AND FIGHT!

Please lay out your plan for us. I'd love to hear it.

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    Then start you own movement.

Seriously.

If you think you have a better plan, more power to you.

Thanks. I'm trying to think of ways to do it. But I'll tell you one thing. Being politically correct wont be one of them. If were bashing being PC all over these forums, then why are we encouraged to dress up and talk nice at these ralleys?

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009

I think its time we get our head out of our buts and let them know we mean business and their arrogance will not be tolerated. STAND UP AND FIGHT!

Just like in Connecticut...sit back and wait, do all that you can...and...what happens when you "corner" a normally peaceful animal? Interesting times that we live in...

Centuries ago they called it "keep your powder dry". Today's language would be Timing is everything.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Butt, how would you go about this. Please be specific.

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    Butt, how would you go about this. Please be specific.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish I could give you a specific plan. I really do. One of the points I'm trying to make is, these politicians are not taking us seriously.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help think that the primary purpose of a law like this is to find technicalities to use against law-abiding gun owners in an effort to reduce the overall number of guns in civilians' hands. Similar to the way an LEO can always find some traffic- or vehicle-related technicality to pull a driver over, this law might be used the same way. Or, they may just claim they're going through the list to see if the status of anyone on the list may've changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom