• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Me!

Looking to use my free sammich coupon I got last week at 2A-friendly MBBQ. Only what, two MUMs left this legislative season?

It is great fun heckling the legiscritters, so if you haven't yet, come on down! After the Rockville HS rape, we shouted out what Dumais said herself at the regulate black powder hearing, but in regards to keeping illegals out of maryland:

If we could save just one life!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    YES, Man Up Monday is definitely on for tonight!!

At the Frederick Gun Show, esqappelatte told me all the hater's gun bills are in some sort of trouble. I have to believe that the verbal beat down we put on them last Monday with 18 Patriots on the Bricks had something to do with Mike Miller announcing in the press that the Sanctuary Bill was flawed.

The posture of the DemocRats last Monday was the most downtrodden, defensive and irritated that we have seen all season. Let's not let them up!

Looking forward to seeing my favorite Sidewalk Heroes tonight, and I will be at Mission Barbeque at City Dock by 5:45pm tonight to grab our favorite table!

Boo yah!

Attachments

• IMG_7043.JPG
      IMG_7043.JPG
      54.6 KB · Views: 313

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Was out of town last week but I am in for tonight see you at MB.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If you have never joined a Patriot Picket, check that box with us tonight as we keep the heat on the morons that are trying to ruin Maryland!

6pm at Mission BBQ at City Dock to eat, 7pm at Lawyers Mall to confront legislators crossing the street at that time.

Lots of free parking in the area around the Statehouse at that hour!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If you have never joined a Patriot Picket, check that box with us tonight as we keep the heat on the morons that are trying to ruin Maryland!

6pm at Mission BBQ at City Dock to eat, 7pm at Lawyers Mall to confront legislators crossing the street at that time.

Lots of free parking in the area around the Statehouse at that hour!

What's the latest skinny on the long guns bill ? Are they still pushing to 'register' via private xfr ?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    FYI
    Annapolis Police Department
    27 mins ·

March for Life this evening in Annapolis. The March for Life will proceed from Duke of Gloucester St. to Green St, then on to Main Street, Church Circle, and College Avenue, ending at Lawyer’s Mall. Rolling road closures will be in effect from 6 p.m. through 7:45 p.m. There will likely be congestion on the roads as the Mayor’s State of the City address will take place tonight as well. Please use caution on the roads and prepare for detours and delays.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Always a great time standing shoulder to shoulder with Patriot Brothers...

We took a position in front of the Klieg lights as the Pro-Life people had the permit for Lawyer's Mall.

Left to right: Gryphon, Not An Outlaw, and ZenMonkey in full battle rattle.

Attachments

• IMG_7056.jpg
      IMG_7056.jpg
      122.1 KB · Views: 259

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Pro-Life folks were very friendly and a number crossed the street to ask more about our effort. Adolph Oliver Bush must have seemed the most approachable because most of the public chatted him up.

Attachments

• IMG_7057.jpg
      IMG_7057.jpg
      98.5 KB · Views: 215

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tonight the House adjourned early to attend Oriole's Opening Day, leaving the Senate to stay on the job.

It appears the cumulative effect of challenging them so aggressively the past few Mondays has sent them underground....to their tunnel.

We literally saw only a handful of senators crossing the street, and most were friendlies. But the DemocRat Sanctuary traitors...we gave them an earful.

We will be back for our final Man Up Monday next week. C'mon, you won't want to miss this!

Attachments

• IMG_7065.jpg
      IMG_7065.jpg
      99.9 KB · Views: 214

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    Sorry I missed tonight, looking forward to next week in the balcony giving the thumbs down to Miller & crew. Potbelly's would be a welcome change.
    Come on down girls & guys and fill the gallery. show them what we're made of. Let's make it 2 yrs in a row we shut them down.:party29:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Sorry I missed tonight, looking forward to next week in the balcony giving the thumbs down to Miller & crew. Potbelly's would be a welcome change.
    Come on down girls & guys and fill the gallery. show them what we're made of. Let's make it 2 yrs in a row we shut them down.:party29:

+1

I walked in the door at 7:45 this evening.

There are two Potbellys in Annapolis, one on the NW side of the mall, open, no need to go in the mall, and the other is off Rt2 at Annapolis Harbor Center. Both have plenty of free parking.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Another great evening with my fellow patriots!

Looking forward to next week already. And if it is just the same, MBBQ still does it for me, as there is not one terribly close, so I don't get them too often.

And for ye who inquired, 63 minutes to get home tonight. Rain did slow things down a bit, damned left lane warriors!

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    +1

I walked in the door at 7:45 this evening.

There are two Potbellys in Annapolis, one on the NW side of the mall, open, no need to go in the mall, and the other is off Rt2 at Annapolis Harbor Center. Both have plenty of free parking.

Don't worry, you were there in spirit. As you can see I borrowed your "Deport Frosh" sign and held it with the "FroshHole" sign. I got some great responses from people driving by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom