• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I took up a position at midday at Lawyer's Mall with our issue signs. I talked to Sen. Zirkin briefly but it was about the Campus Gun Ban ( did not see today's alert). He denied that the campus gun ban was in trouble saying "we have narrowed it way down".

But I did have a Sidewalk Debate (argument) with MoCo Sanctuary Traitor Sen. Estrada, the brainless midget who wants to represent illegal aliens over law-abiding Marylanders.

When I told him he was stupid and could not understand the damage he was causing to this state. He demanded to video our conversation and then demanded to know where my relatives were from. I told him I'd be happy to restate my criticism of him on camera, but he left his phone in his pocket – – it was just a bluff.

I told him the countries where my relatives are from, England and Ireland, don't give sanctuary to criminal illegal aliens. As he stomped away I yelled that Maryland is already a sanctuary state for the law-abiding citizens who are already here.

He was steamed.

And while holding the sign that says "Criminals Love Campus Gun Bans", I took on Spinny Vinny DiMarco. He asked if I had any statistics. I told him I would would be glad to get him some but they would not be coming from Johns Hopkins university. As he walked away, I yelled that we would not except phony statistics paid for by Bloomberg.

He turned and asked "where is my sign?". I told him I sold it yesterday for a dollar.

I am going to try to locate the room where the Sanctuary vote is and stare them down.

From now on out every day is Man Up Monday!

Attachments

• IMG_7069.jpg
      IMG_7069.jpg
      113.9 KB · Views: 310

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Truly an Army of One

I salute you sir

Attachments

• patriots.jpg
      patriots.jpg
      106.3 KB · Views: 309
    • Patrick-Henry-Hero-AB.jpeg
      Patrick-Henry-Hero-AB.jpeg
      27.7 KB · Views: 298

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Damn Rack the vaca did you some good! Lot's of energy in Naptown.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I went out again today as a One Man Patriot Picket in the driving rain with a half dozen signs to make this point: We are not sunshine activists about 2A issues.

I was there for 90 minutes to catch the Senate crossing the street to the Statehouse going at 11am, and for the House delegates crossing the street at noon.

I can tell you that the gutsy signs painted by Raineman--"Democrats Hate My Family" and "Democrats Hate My Kids"--have really gotten under their skin. One Southern MD Democrat, someone who is usually chipper when he brags about being an "NRA Democrat" chewed me out because he said the Raineman signs were SO INSULTING to him as a Democrat. This happened after I challenged him about whether or not he was supporting the Sanctuary State bullshat. He said he did not support it.

I told him he would make a fine Republican then, and that he should know the sign was aimed at the 2nd Amendment Haters in his party. He stalked off, muttering. Other Democraps, who have would usually attempt to scoff and laugh at the signs are now passing by silently, with pinched looks on their faces--clearly angry.

The signs work because they stick in their minds...as if it was a splinter in their finger.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Way to go Jeff. Post the times you will be there and I will try to join you. I will definitely be there on Monday.

Thank you John! It will be great to stand with you.

Folks, Monday is our last chance to shame and name them with our signs, and we need a big turnout from you sideline sitters. I am serious about this. Maryland Shooters alone has 22,000 members and it is an insult to see people sit on their hands--or worse, blather endlessly about "what we should do" but not show up.

"What we should do" is make an impact by PHYSICALLY GETTING IN FRONT OF THEM WITH MESSAGES THAT BASH THEM IN THE FACE right before their final votes.

I will be there. Will you?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Sine Die is a good time. I plan on being there to live report and would love to re-unite with the best color commentator one could ask for.

33500663210_38f1b34922_c.jpg

Maybe we'll get another war trophy this year

33756029791_a68204604f_c.jpg

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The interns/pages ginned up a "ball drop" from the Senate chamber ceiling using MM head for the midnight sine die thing, is how I understand it.

In the picture of DC-W and I above, you can see the interns pulling up the MM cutout.

DC-W and I caught up with the interns in the hallway after they cut down MM's head and we grabbed the opportunity for a trophy shot.

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Unless something blows up at work on Monday I am in.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will commit to joining up in the morning, afternoon and evening with whoever can link up with me at Lawyer's Mall.

It will be a grind to maintain a Patriot Picket for much of day, but what the hell, it is the final day for the Libtards to infringe on us, so I will be in their face until my legs give out.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is it Patriots!!!

The Patriot Picket will start at 9am sharp tomorrow (Monday) morning at Lawyer's Mall to catch the first wave of legislators crossing the street.

We will have a stack of signs for you to hold, but will prioritize the messages aimed at the idiotic Campus Carry Ban, while promoting Self Defense as our right as Marylanders.

We will Picket for 60-90 minutes at Lawyer's Mall then get back at it after lunch at 1pm. We will maintain a Patriot Picket all afternoon, then go eat dinner as a group at 6pm at City Dock Mission BBQ. You are welcome to make your Patriot stand for whatever time you can, even if it's just 20 minutes. It all counts!

At 7pm we will take up our position for a final time at Lawyer's Mall for 60-90 minutes. After that, those interested in glaring at The Infringers from the House or Senate Gallery can find a seat. Join us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom