• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    as of 8:18pm says out of stock again. If anyone is interested, just check the link once in awhile and see if an order goes through. Like either tonight or tomorrow morning/midday

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    At 9:40pm, it was in stock and I almost ordered another 1000 rounds. But I didn't. What kind of monster have I become?????

Jim Smith

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Woke up this morning and all 5 orders show shipped. It's going to be a wonderful day!!!!

Jim Smith

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    Just wanted to make people aware of the extreme leading reports with this ammo.

I also experienced it myself. Can you say slug!!!

1014526_638774126151660_1862008691_o.jpg

My suggestion is clean it every use.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    As of 10am, it looks as if they might have finally sold out of this ammo. It was a pretty good run. It only lasted as long as it did because it never made it to their web page.

I'm happy with my 5000 rounds. Only ting that sucked about the entire run, was having to pay for shipping each time you placed an order.

Jim Smith

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just wanted to make people aware of the extreme leading reports with this ammo.

I also experienced it myself. Can you say slug!!!

1014526_638774126151660_1862008691_o.jpg

My suggestion is clean it every use.

How many rounds went down the barrel to cause that fouling? I've used this stuff for some time now and haven't seen anything like that. however, I do clean my firearms after each use.

Jim Smith

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    As of 10am, it looks as if they might have finally sold out of this ammo. It was a pretty good run. It only lasted as long as it did because it never made it to their web page.

I'm happy with my 5000 rounds. Only ting that sucked about the entire run, was having to pay for shipping each time you placed an order.

Jim Smith

That really Urinates me off!! I tried 10 times last night to order another 1K and it always said OOS.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Yea, I think we bought out that specific brand, hahaha. I occasionally check back once in awhile just to see if it really is OoS

Other news, my most recent order is listed as shipped, early delivery thursday, scheduled for friday, so that was quick.
    The order I placed a few hours before that also says shipped, but looking up the number, only the packaging slip has been created. Either way, yay to more 22lr to shoot.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Both my orders are showing as shipped but I never got a confirmation email like they say you should get. Did anyone get one of those? Tracking info shows both packages in Ohio this morning soon to be headed to MD!!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Both my orders are showing as shipped but I never got a confirmation email like they say you should get. Did anyone get one of those? Tracking info shows both packages in Ohio this morning soon to be headed to MD!!

I ordered 10/7 evening and got a confirmation email for the order. I got an update on 10/8 for certain parts of my order being prepared for shipping on different days with tracking info for the M-22. I got another email yesterday, 10/9, with updates and additional tracking info. My M-22 is arriving tonight 10/10 using the default shipping. Not bad.

Snav

Feb 27, 2013
    Montgomery Co.
    When I ordered mine on the third it said OOS but I saw one in cart so I processed the order and it went through. I never got any email but I just checked and it shows shipped. Maybe with the per day limit the website doesn't register the inventory correctly?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    My third box arrived earlier, 4th is due for tomorrow.

Weird thing is the box that arrived today was from my last order, and the box due tomorrow was from the day before that order was placed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom