• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    I thought this shtick was familiar, clickbait thumbnail, out of context clips for the intro that that make you want to keep watching.

Here’s one local to me that I came across a few months ago out of blue

The only thing good about these videos is the gyro on the camera.

In fairness it’s still lols that people are still calling 911 or some non emergency number needing police to come because “I’m being filmed.” It’s 2024 not 2004, that’s like dialing 911 because your kid won’t stop playing video games. You have weapons grade autism if you dial 911 for that

The guy ought to head further south to the Seaford post office and show up with a camera there. It’s clearly posted no cameras allowed.
    That old biddy in there would go full ballistic like she does with everyone that has a phone in their hands who’s waiting in line even to buy stamps.
    He could probably get something to more than clearly support his cause by visiting that place.
    That old bird over there is funny as all hell when she gets riled up especially when you pick up a gun at the side counter.
    She’s from Jersey and absolutely hates guns or herself job or something.
    Sorry for the confusion, I took your statement of, and I am paraphrasing, " so you are ok with them filming on your property" to mean, you are ok with private citizens on my property.

If the cops have a legitimate reason to be in my property then I encourage them to film. The camera doesn't lie, although it is funny how body Cam footage comes up missing but that is a different topic.

If the cops don't have a legitimate purpose then get off my land. I just want to be left alone.

I deal with people everyday at my job and have to be jovial. When I am home, leave me alone.

I again don't care about being filmed in public

Nobody
    I see , nobody, pardon the pun wants others on their property but they shouldn’t fear the cops either for showing up unless they’re bearing bad news.
    FWIW, the Dorchester county Sheriff’s department couldn’t produce body cam evidence from an illegal stop and search that resulted in firearms seizure involving family members recently.
    Sheriff Deputy Robbie Larrimer is no Dino Delaurentis for sure and public record will bear that out if anyone cares to look into it or find out for themselves.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    The post office lady probably hates herself.

If she’s a civil servant you’ll probably deal with her until she retires.

Any other private job with shitty customer service people are usually fired except civil servants at the post office lol

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    The post office lady probably hates herself.

If she’s a civil servant you’ll probably deal with her until she retires.

Any other private job with shitty customer service people are usually fired except civil servants at the post office lol
    If anything the Long Island scribe should show up for a comedy documentary for how nuts people actually are when it comes to cameras.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    (since he has no business being there)

Semantic hairsplitting .
    " Since he had no business to presently conduct , of the nature typically conducted there " .

No member of the public has to have a specific reason or business to be anywhere in public/ generally open to the public .

While there * could * be somewhat conventional reasons to be such places to observe . ( Say to get a sense of level of citizens conducting typical business there , are staffing levels and facilities sufficient to handle demand , etc . This would be knowledge for public debate of efficiency of government operations, to be informed to give input to leaders / legislators for optimal serving public needs , etc .)

But I'll freely stipulate this guy is a Gadfly . So what . Gadfly can stand in public place , as long as they're not Disorderly, Disturbing the Peace , blocking access , violating any restraining orders , etc .

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Semantic hairsplitting .
    " Since he had no business to presently conduct , of the nature typically conducted there " .

No member of the public has to have a specific reason or business to be anywhere in public/ generally open to the public .

While there * could * be somewhat conventional reasons to be such places to observe . ( Say to get a sense of level of citizens conducting typical business there , are staffing levels and facilities sufficient to handle demand , etc . This would be knowledge for public debate of efficiency of government operations, to be informed to give input to leaders / legislators for optimal serving public needs , etc .)

But I'll freely stipulate this guy is a Gadfly . So what . Gadfly can stand in public place , as long as they're not Disorderly, Disturbing the Peace , blocking access , violating any restraining orders , etc .

The dude is acting like a fvckin' weirdo, he drew attention to himself and got what he wanted (Police response).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    IMG_3150.jpeg

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Yep, in fact, they are all asses - they don’t care about 1st amendment rights - they care about clicks/views.
    The solution is in the hands of law enforcement. Uphold the rights of the person filming which would make the video boring and no more clicks.

I wish I had the time, I hear YouTube pays pretty good. Not only that violating rights by Leo pays pretty well as well, it is a shame that the tax payer pays the bill and not the cop themselves. Must be nice to be able to mess up at your job repeatedly, cost the taxpayers and keep your job.

Nobody

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    There are so many elements of exposure in these two videos. I see it from a completely different side. What has happened is in the age of the internet, the need to be on alert has and is changing our interactions as a society. The back and forth from offense and defense as justified in both conversations, control factors, basis for definition of action, and reaction are astonishing. Either way the result is the same in the end. Exposure is education.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    The solution is in the hands of law enforcement. Uphold the rights of the person filming which would make the video boring and no more clicks.

I wish I had the time, I hear YouTube pays pretty good. Not only that violating rights by Leo pays pretty well as well, it is a shame that the tax payer pays the bill and not the cop themselves. Must be nice to be able to mess up at your job repeatedly, cost the taxpayers and keep your job.

Nobody

You could try it. You have many great ideas, every jurisdiction is hiring. Show us how to do it better.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    You could try it. You have many great ideas, every jurisdiction is hiring. Show us how to do it better.

So if a hospital kept giving medications to the wrong patient, your answer would be: 'Go get a entry level job there and fix it'

I don't think it's unreasonable for us to expect that the police knows the laws they are hired to enforce. I don't need to be a cop to know that abusing people is wrong and I don't need to be a hospital executive to know that giving the drugs for patient A to patient B is wrong.

Last edited:

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Long Island Audit is one of the YouTuber 1st Amendment audits that goes around and video records his interactions with police, apparently hoping to get arrested so he can sue the local governments and he does win settlements for having his rights violated. He knows the laws better than the police, lots of videos on his channel. This time he picked on Cecil County Maryland. This happened On April 27th 2022 but I just found the video so if this is a dupe please ignore/delete it:

County Office Building

Also at the Elkton office of the DMV

That guy has mental health and attitude issues.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Need ID to make sure that you are OK. I guess OK means "wanted". Also wouldn't the Body Camera be "documentation" that they spoke to the person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom