• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigplayer2382

Jan 18, 2013
    Salisbury
    WOW, she MUST watch MSNBC's edited videos to think that he was shouted out, He asked the audience a question, then said 'no one is even able to answer that' when people responded quickly

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    No offense intended. I'm just tired of "Oh you support the second amendment? I support hunters too." I like guns (a lot), and I have no interest in hunting. The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

While I know that it doesn't I actually have more of a use with my AR than you do. Don't take stabs at hunters is what I'm saying. A lot of us are there too or have supported our cause. Why argue against us when we are for the same thing?

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Who knew that violent criminals run when the lights come on. Now that I know that I can save bullets, I can just take the flashlight off my gun.

My weaponlight has a pyrotechnic strobe feature, doesn't yours? It's very effective at scaring criminals.

Didn't this woman get the memo that that video of the guy getting shouted at was selectively edited video from MSNBC? What an absolute dumbass. Sounds like she's about to have a emotional breakdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom