• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoccoRP87

Mar 22, 2013
    Alright guys,

If there are any of you that have not contacted RavensChick or myself with your availability please do so as soon as you are able. We are ironing out the details for a meeting and need those of you that have commented here but have not replied to RavenChick's email to do so.

And as Minuteman said, keep date, time and location details off this forum please. Look forward to hearing from and meeting you all.

-R

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Sorry guys. Last week was crazy for me and this week looks to be the same.

But, I've managed to send everyone who PM'd me with their e-mail address an e-mail to get this thing rolling. So check your e-mail!

And if anyone else from D32 who wants to get involved (it doesn't have to require a ton of time committment) that hasn't PM'd me, feel free to do so.

PM sent.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    The newly drawn district 32 will make it more conservative. As a democrate living in this district, I'm very conservative on fiscal and privacy issues. Last poll I read suggested that approximately 75% of 'my party' were for more laws to make legitimate gun ownership more onerous. We already have hundreds of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to gun ownership; we don't need more laws, we need to face the real issue - real criminals.

Check out this very interesting gun blog about local MD&D32 gun politics:

Watch the video of Del Smieigel rightfully protesting the re-vote. Mike yells now famous 'liberty tree' comment:

http://www.leg33.com/maryland-gun-control-data/

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Yeah, let's pull a mini-SB281 on the county council. If we can't CC a handgun, let's go for the next best thing.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Not necessarily related, but this thread should be getting a lot more traffic than it is.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=116597

Yeah, let's pull a mini-SB281 on the county council. If we can't CC a handgun, let's go for the next best thing.

I strongly agree! The vote on this issue is just a couple days away.

This only affects AACO, so Please help us make a full court press to get the word out this weekend. Support the repeal of Anne Arundel county law that prohibits law-abiding citizens from owning 'electronic control devices' (Tasers/stun guns) for self defense.

Hadies- can you make this a topic of discussion at your upcoming D32 meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom