• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    That makes total sense, but when you see legislation calls out 3D printers in the title of the bill, that has the appearance of going after 3D printers.

IDK, maybe I am reading way too much into this.

Xometry who is a large 3D printing contract company who does "jobs" for quick turn is in Monkey county and no way they are outlawing 3D printers. They have lots of 3D printers and a network of other machine shops. Rest easy my friend ..... Until you don't need to rest easy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    All duly noted. Had I known this would have been considered a slight to our LE, I would never had posted, and do apologize. Take whatever evidence you need.

To the lunatic fringe that runs MoCo and creates terrible legislation that does not solve any problems, I make no such apology. They can all kiss my a$$.

Yeah, not you.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    All duly noted. Had I known this would have been considered a slight to our LE, I would never had posted, and do apologize. Take whatever evidence you need.

To the lunatic fringe that runs MoCo and creates terrible legislation that does not solve any problems, I make no such apology. They can all kiss my a$$.

:thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    rest assured you aren't the issue my friend. The way I understand the rules of this board, I can't point out the feckless dolts that say dumb shit, because that wouldn't be nice...but I know who they are.

;)

Wardove

Jul 23, 2017
    Blairsville, GA
    I think sandwiches are illegal in MD. I mean you could hide a gun in there you know….or eat bites out of it to make it into a gun shape. Very scary stuff you know.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I think it's the fumes from my new 3D printer.

Yes - I'm kidding. No more wiseass remarks about 3D printers, I promise.

That's what happens when you read the OP and then jump back to the last page to comment on it. LOL

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Think of it this way :

Pry Bars , screwdrivers , and bolt cutters aren't inherently illegal .

But if skulking with intent at a warehouse door in middle of the night without other lawful purpose , they can be evidence of intent to break and enter .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Think of it this way :

Pry Bars , screwdrivers , and bolt cutters aren't inherently illegal .

But if skulking with intent at a warehouse door in middle of the night without other lawful purpose , they can be evidence of intent to break and enter .

I had the same idea for a post here also. It's all aboutt intent and past habits...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom