• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I've been in one of the classes Blaster has assisted with, was a great experience I would be happy to have again.

TD

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've been in one of the classes Blaster has assisted with, was a great experience I would be happy to have again.

TD

That class was one of the best ever. Was a good time, right?
    We won't talk about the "try and follow along the slide show while confusing it with your own stuff" fumbling. :-) hopefully there will be a non NRA class this year. ;)

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    We won't talk about the "try and follow along the slide show while confusing it with your own stuff" fumbling. :-) hopefully there will be a non NRA class this year. ;)

If i
    I can get my shoulder put together I am trying to make that non NRA thing happen.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Look forward to it. Have heard very positive things about tips you have shared with others at different informal gatherings. :thumbsup:

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    "i support appendix carry but you need to be trained to do so and I won't be training you to do so."
    Makes sense.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Look forward to it. Have heard very positive things about tips you have shared with others at different informal gatherings. :thumbsup:

The classes are definitely Terry's(3rdRcn) baby. He is a good host and organizer. Me, not so much. I'm only 1 of a few of his "Ed Mcmahons" for the show. But if he gets his wing fixed, a non NRA class will be great. Not that the NRA classes put on aren't, because they are terrific as well.
    Just the nra mantra doesn't prefer the shooter to be very "aggressive; let's say. And we can't be ourselves. ;)

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blaster229 View Post
    We won't talk about the "try and follow along the slide show while confusing it with your own stuff" fumbling. :-) hopefully there will be a non NRA class this year.
    Look forward to it. Have heard very positive things about tips you have shared with others at different informal gatherings.

Was definitely a great time. When you get it going I'm there, look forward to the hang. I'm going to be starting a different job that will free up my weekends a bunch more, hope to get more involved in the training side. Might even make sure I'm not the guy with the oldest pistol too

TD

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That's a shame.

It's an unforgiving hobby we all share, make a mistake and it can cost you (or others) dearly.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Wow, that diagram in the first post, roflmao. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom