• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Partook in the Thurmont IDPA for the first time today. Was a blast, well organized, and well run. *Amazing* facility (large and able to support many shooters) and great weather to boot. I don't know MDS aliases and don't want to use real names, but the match director did an outstanding job, and the chief safety officer that I got the chance to squad with (squad 2) was superb. Fun bunch of guys in the group as well. Big thanks to TTMD for making the suggestion. If you don't otherwise get the opportunity to move and shoot (and often move, think, and shoot), take a visit to Thurmont on one of their IDPA weekends. It's a whole other world. :thumbsup:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Fidelity, I'm so glad you made it out today. I really hope you add our matches to your regular schedule. I've heard so many say that once they try a practical pistol sport, shooting at paper from a regular firing line is just never the same. Keep your eyes open for our Frederick IWLA / March 19 match announcement.

And... Congratulations!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I finally got a chance to take the INTRO TO IDPA class with Chasbo00 on Friday 04/08/16.

It was a blast. I had a great time and learned a lot. I highly recommend taking this course if you have any interest in learning more about IDPA. Chasbo00 is a great instructor. I now know what areas I need to work on and am looking forward to coming out for an IDPA match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom