• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I let my license lapse, but if I hadn't, this would be mine. Here is a nice Pre Model 10 for $345. Hope one of you boys can give it a good home.

http://www.simpsonltd.com/product_info.php?products_id=41914

hmmm, I've been looking for one of those...

And bought it... :D Lets hope I have better luck with this than with the last C&R gun I bought. While this will technically be the second handgun I've owned for all practical purposes its my first due to the debacle with the 1951 Beretta with the bulged barrel.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    hmmm, I've been looking for one of those...

And bought it... :D Lets hope I have better luck with this than with the last C&R gun I bought. While this will technically be the second handgun I've owned for all practical purposes its my first due to the debacle with the 1951 Beretta with the bulged barrel.

Congrats! Simpsons is great to deal with. I have never gotten anything from them that was not at least as described. Remember to post pictures too.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I've found a source for original Astra 600 magazines. The first pair that I ordered came with one marked with the Astra logo, and one with the tab unmarked. I'm planning to order a couple more. If anyone else needs these, drop me an IM here and I'll put you into contact with the seller.

Jul 1, 2012
    If SARCO ships to MD they've changed the policy recently...
    I believe they won't even honor a MD FFL-03 in person, let alone ship to one.
    But I could be wrong, it happened once before :)

Jul 1, 2012
    "FFL REQUIRED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. ALL FIREARMS MUST SHIP TO FFL DEALER. NO EXCEPTIONS."

except states we don't ship to of course, so that would be an exception :)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    "FFL REQUIRED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. ALL FIREARMS MUST SHIP TO FFL DEALER. NO EXCEPTIONS."

except states we don't ship to of course, so that would be an exception :)

I was going off number 3 , if faxing write FFL or C&R and the order number :D

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    "I apologize for the inconvenience; it is our company policy that we do not send any pistols into Maryland. That goes for both FFL and C&R holders.

Perlena Coon
    Sarco Inc.
    Gun Room"

So, one less customer for life ...

A year or so ago they told me they wouldn't ship C&R pistols to MD because they had no way of doing the spent shell casing. There was no convincing them that this was unnecessary for C&R.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I know I'm probably in the minority but those Yugos with their butt-ugly recoil pads just don't do it for me. I am in the market for another Garand from CMP so I think I'm going to spend my money there and beg for a WW2 Springfield with a walnut stock. We'll see.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I know I'm probably in the minority but those Yugos with their butt-ugly recoil pads just don't do it for me. I am in the market for another Garand from CMP so I think I'm going to spend my money there and beg for a WW2 Springfield with a walnut stock. We'll see.

It's understandable, some people hate the recoil pad and grenade launcher aspects of the Yugos.

Me, they are my favorite variation (cosmetically speaking)
    Yugo_SKS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom