• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    As a collector of whiskey I was a regular customer at Total Wine and I used to enjoy going there for their selection of beer and whiskey.
    No more. I will not step foot in another Total Wine store and they will not get one more penny from me!
    Total Wine does not deserve our money and if they lose money and find out it's because of their un-American and hypocritical stance on guns, that would be a good thing!

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I'm just choosing to live life normally and be realistic. Boycotting a liquor store isn't changing any MD laws. If I like something I'm going to do it. I'm not making myself a slave to 24 hr politics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What issue will make you stand up and shout "I'm not going to take it any more!"

At some point in time you will find yourself, yourself alone, surrounded by those you disagree with and you will have no allies or friends. What will you do.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I'll do work for an anti because at the end of the day we've all got to eat.

What I won't do is spend discretionary income at an establishment where the owner is running for public office as an anti. Especially at a hooch store.

Liquor stores are a dime a dozen. Anything that this guy has, someone else can get.

THIS!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    And I don't vote for antis either.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    What issue will make you stand up and shout "I'm not going to take it any more!"

At some point in time you will find yourself, yourself alone, surrounded by those you disagree with and you will have no allies or friends. What will you do.

I'm just as fed up and disgusted with the anti's in this state as the next guy. I just don't believe there will be a meaningful impact by boycotting a liquor store. True change in this state will only come through elections. Changing the current make up of the GA.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    This guy is a real gem and for that alone I don't need to buy anything from him.

He is complaining about income inequality but sells liquor to anyone with cash. Many of which I am sure are lower income with a drinking problem (not that wealthy people don't get drinking problems, they do also). No matter though, sell them a case of cheap vodka with their family's last $50. Drunks kill a LOT of people every year, including themselves. Yet, he wants to take my rights and freedom away?!?!?!? The hypocrisy is amazing! Selling someone who is down on their luck a gallon of liquor is fine, but selling a sane rational hobbyist who enjoys shooting a standard capacity magazine is eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll. Yeah, right.

No, it won't change politics much but I simply won't buy and support a known libtard hypocrite any more than I would go to a known scumbag's business.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I'm just as fed up and disgusted with the anti's in this state as the next guy. I just don't believe there will be a meaningful impact by boycotting a liquor store. True change in this state will only come through elections. Changing the current make up of the GA.

Unless you live alone on a deserted island you be need to keep politics in mind.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    This is disappointing. I spend a bunch of money there. Fired off an email to him last night. I'll be giving someone else my business.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    And why the hell not??

I like the enemy easy to identify.

Maybe not, but dollars to donuts says the turd voted fer one.

Easy for you perhaps. Most our clients our left wingers, some even executive positions in Obama's cabinet and campaign. I'm not going to tout my political view just to lose a sale. Money is green.. I lost a client years ago being stupid and mentioning politics. My views directed at potential clients in no way helps me. Many if not perhaps a majority of our vendors and colleagues are staunch conservatives. We are all intelligent enough to keep it to ourselves and not inject a subject could kill a deal. So my comment is directed at Trone or Trump, they both pretty much turned off 50% of potential clients. (Well Trone, maybe 20% in this state.)

I'll do work for an anti because at the end of the day we've all got to eat.

What I won't do is spend discretionary income at an establishment where the owner is running for public office as an anti. Especially at a hooch store.

Liquor stores are a dime a dozen. Anything that this guy has, someone else can get.

That, and in all reality I only have read about one MDS member who interrogates clients 2A beliefs before the transaction :lol2:

If enough boycotted then Trone will change his tune.

Who cares if he went to Wharton if he wants to take away our guns.

Show me some boycotts that worked. I have personal experience with Wharton graduates (all good), so I'm biased.

Some folks are easily impressed.. Others less so. It was ever thus.

Yes, what am thinking. :facepalm: Many MDS members have built a chain of 21 retail stores on the east coast, and support payrolls of hundreds of people. The money you cried about wasting on 2A, this guy could wear on his feet.

Words of wisdom and or experience.

Unless you live alone on a deserted island you be need to keep politics in mind.

Excellent summation when it comes to financial deals..

This would be a good place to picket with a couple signs about how he is an anti

I thought people here were trying to get him less customers.. :innocent0

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Is the selection good? The service? The prices?

Keep going then. Life is too short to make every damn minute of your life a political statement. Not enjoying the store is not going to make a damn difference to your cause.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Easy for you perhaps. Most our clients our left wingers, some even executive positions in Obama's cabinet and campaign. I'm not going to tout my political view just to lose a sale. Money is green.. I lost a client years ago being stupid and mentioning politics. My views directed at potential clients in no way helps me. Many if not perhaps a majority of our vendors and colleagues are staunch conservatives. We are all intelligent enough to keep it to ourselves and not inject a subject could kill a deal. So my comment is directed at Trone or Trump, they both pretty much turned off 50% of potential clients. (Well Trone, maybe 20% in this state.)
    :innocent0

I'm pretty sure you missed the point or are just being thick headed. You charging your clients to pay your bills is a lot different vs paying someone else for a product. Too many places to buy alcohol to 'need' to shop there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom