• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Has anyone suggested to the Patriot Picket team that they should have a rally in front of the store? Seems like it would be a good opportunity to call this guy out for what he is and hit him where it hurts.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Trone is a piker compared to Delaney. If you read Delaney's previous campaign points which are now ether, he was not a rabid gun control advocate. The party has now whipped him inline on that now. It is something the Republicans have no concept of and why Trump can't get things done. Delaney was onboard with the repatriation of offshore money at lower tax rates.. once again he was herded back in the flock.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I just noticed that this thread is in the "Maryland 2A Issues" folder. Since these clowns are jockeying for Congressional seats, not MD Gen ASS'y., would it be appropriate to have it in "National 2A" instead?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I saw that "gentleman " on the news last night and his way of speaking, his talking points and his mannerisms reminded me so much of frosh that I was screaming at the tv so much the old lady had to come calm me down. anal cancer is too good for some people.

and yet many here will still flock to his stores and line his pockets so he can try and get elected and strip them of their rights. but his liquors cheap < sarcasm>

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    I saw that "gentleman " on the news last night and his way of speaking, his talking points and his mannerisms reminded me so much of frosh that I was screaming at the tv so much the old lady had to come calm me down. anal cancer is too good for some people.

and yet many here will still flock to his stores and line his pockets so he can try and get elected and strip them of their rights. but his liquors cheap < sarcasm>

I won't be one of them. I used to go to the Laurel store regularly to stock up. But after I heard the biased, lying anti-gun radio screed that he used during his campaign, I vowed never to spend another dollar in his businesses. His prices may well be cheaper, but I'll gladly spend my money with a business that isn't trying to take away my rights. Other business owners may hold his beliefs, but they're not trying to get elected.

JoeR

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I won't be one of them. I used to go to the Laurel store regularly to stock up. But after I heard the biased, lying anti-gun radio screed that he used during his campaign, I vowed never to spend another dollar in his businesses. His prices may well be cheaper, but I'll gladly spend my money with a business that isn't trying to take away my rights. Other business owners may hold his beliefs, but they're not trying to get elected.

JoeR

good on you and now that makes two of us, lol. I hope there are many more but read back in this thread and you will see that many don't mind giving their money to antis running for election that outright say they will take their rights away

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I haven't given David Trone a dime of my money since I found out what a 'progressive' he is.

Here David Trone speaks to a group of his supporters (Iranians) at the 15:08 mark:

He confesses how rich and influential he is.

He keeps saying we need 'change'.

At 38:22 he talks about the metro, and "insiders" who do not like change.

At 58:12 he talks about opening doors to immigrants and calls Trump and the GOP 'disgusting'. He says he's a HUGE supporter of Hillary Clinton and insists she is going to win (recorded before the election). He says the Democrats are #1 on gerrymandering, but doesn't mention that Maryland is one of, if not the most gerrymandered state in the US. He says he's so rich, he doesn't need money to run; then he says he'll take your $10 though. He says that the average congressman spends ~60% of their time on the phone asking for money; and he suggests he's not interested in raising money. I agree with him that people in congress should be spending more time helping citizens and not asking for money, I also agree that gerrymandering is a HUGE problem, especially here in Maryland.

At 1:07:47 he talks about gerrymandering again. He even takes a shot at Jamie Raskin, and calls him out for voting FOR gerrymandering. Maybe this is why Jamie was acting so strangely when David was talking, maybe he knows that they are not in lock-step together. I'm starting to think David Trone might be someone that could be influenced/educated. Maybe. He talks again at about 1:10 against career politicians. He doesn't mention 'term limits' but just stops short. He admits he's written checks to Republican politicians. He's really appealing to be more bi-partisan and work with conservatives.

At 1:15:48 Jamie Raskin attacks David back, saying that David is implying that he can't work with Republicans. Then Raskin goes on to boost about his tough on gun owners and drunk drivers. He says he's pushing harder penalties for drunk drivers over direct opposition from BIG LIQUOR (looking at David Trone). From just this video, I think David Trone offers us more; but I'd like to see them both defeated.

At 1:24:00 David Trone defends his 'responsible drinking' campaign. He goes on to talk about how alcohol sales happen in Maryland; why he fights BIG LIQUOR and offers better selection and prices. Essentially calling Jamie Raskin full of it.

At 1:36:20 David pretends to know something about international diplomacy, and says a lot of fluff. Says he's for more immigration, education, and more accessible to people from Iran. David says he SUPPORTS the [disastrous] Obama IRANIAN deal

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I haven't read the whole thread so pardon if this has already been mentioned- Buy I saw Flying Dog Brewery had a rally/ event for Trone last year at their brewing facility in Frederick.

https://www.facebook.com/davidjtrone/posts/230321713998496

Their "The Truth" IPA was one of my favorite beers, but haven't had one since. They're dead to me now. Never get another dime from me.

Thank you.

Flying Dog Brewery, will try to avoid, I'm no longer a customer.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Calling someone an "idiot" is probably a good reason to stay out of Total Wine, Total Beer, Total Mohitos', Total Spritzers, Total Cough Syrup...

Maybe Total Vanilla Extract (2oz bottles only) would be OK, one to a customer LOL...

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I haven't read the whole thread so pardon if this has already been mentioned- Buy I saw Flying Dog Brewery had a rally/ event for Trone last year at their brewing facility in Frederick.

https://www.facebook.com/davidjtrone/posts/230321713998496

Their "The Truth" IPA was one of my favorite beers, but haven't had one since. They're dead to me now. Never get another dime from me.

Your boycott only stands when he is running for office?

Curse me to Hades, but I am not understanding.

Good grief. I have to stay away from this thread or else I'll only be drinking Yuengling - and I don't particularly like Yuengling! Snake Dog was one of my favorites too...

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Good grief. I have to stay away from this thread or else I'll only be drinking Yuengling - and I don't particularly like Yuengling! Snake Dog was one of my favorites too...

Sacrilege!!! Yuengling is the beer nectar of the gods IMO. So disappointed I can't find it here. Got teased a few weeks ago at a chain restaurant that advertised it on their menu with an asterisk(where available). Waitress said they had it, I ordered
    It, then she came back to apologize bc they didn't:(

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Sacrilege!!! Yuengling is the beer nectar of the gods IMO. So disappointed I can't find it here. Got teased a few weeks ago at a chain restaurant that advertised it on their menu with an asterisk(where available). Waitress said they had it, I ordered
    It, then she came back to apologize bc they didn't:(

Road trip to Louisianan !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom