• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    :facepalm:

He was talking about the slide locking back on an empty mag and "slingshoting" or "power-stroking" the slide to bring the first round of a fresh mag into battery, which are common methods of combat reloading

I thought that is what he was talking about but it doesn't make the mag release a slide release. My drill instructor did his job well.:party29:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I don't know of anyone that's fired one, much less held one in person.

I see the 3822 (aka - the abomination) in the same light as the double 870 - 'Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.'

Diogenes

Roll Tide!
    Apr 9, 2011
    Paducah, KY
    Mar 13, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I don't want to.

tumblr_m5b3p0qyUG1qgtf2o.jpg

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    The .45 is my favorite round, especially in the 1911, but I would like to have one in .38 Super. That is a bad ass round.

MH

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    What the hell is that abortion? SIG... :sad20: "When It Counts"... buy something else.

Now that's funny.:lol2:

Been covered before.

And it's a true abomination in the eyes of a 1911 purist, purchase of one is punishable by burning at the stake. :lol2:

OR, the judge could impose a mandantory lesser sentence, discharging both barrels while tucked inside the front of the guilty party's pants (goodby junk).:lol2:

I don't know of anyone that's fired one, much less held one in person.

I see the 3822 (aka - the abomination) in the same light as the double 870 - 'Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.'

I can take a razor sharp cutting instrument to my junk, but it doesn't mean I should. Wait a minute, that was done some 55 years ago. Oh, nevermind.

But I won't do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I think the majority of us know about that sharp instrument being taken to our junk, thankfully I was too young to remember that. :D

Got to shoot a Coonan .357 Mag 1911 again today, that's a nice soft shooter, JMB would definitely approve of it. Palm sized group's were easily achieved.

Lou - that punishment could be applied, but I think the worst one would be a weekend tied over a saw-horse, pants around the ankles, with Clandestine as the director of 'activities' for the weekend. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom