• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Have you ever thought about applying for a removal of your restrictions?

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Watching this makes me think they must be giving unrestricted permits out like candy on Halloween.

I've had a carry permit since 2010 and stopped carrying a gun on October 1st, 2013. I don't trust any LEO to understand the voodoo restrictions on it. It isn't worth losing my ability to own firearms.

I keep renewing my permit solely as a FU to the state. Watching these blathering clowns reminds me why I stopped carrying.

When >10 states require no permit, and so many others is just a simple application, I don't plan on renewing for our state's second rate permit. Jump through their hoops spend the dough then if ever pulled over and cop finds I am carrying, then invoke my 5A and get handcuffed? No thanks. The only fun use is to show it to non gun law savvy anti 2A/carry at a party who believe they don't exist at all. They don't look at the back. Then they ask if I'm carrying, I just answer, don't worry about it..:D No I don't flash it all chronically, just happened once when caught in the great gun debate at a party once. In Potomac, guess who was the only 2A vocalist at that party :rolleyes: Yeah, we don't invited to parties any longer.:lol2:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And in fairness, it would all depend upon the nature of one's G&S , and the business and general life circumstances.

I know of persons for whom the usual restrictions wouldn't be very restricting. And know of , and can visualize plenty that would de facto result in actual carry being an occasional, planned out in advance occurence.

Still, if you have one, maintain it, if only to show to York Co Sheriff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom