• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Just a lil' BUMP... For those who procrastinate going to an HPRB meeting... there's one coming up this Tuesday. I have learned that there is something new at each and every meeting and this one will probably be no different... So... if you are up for the challenge of trying not to bite the end of your tongue off for, what may be, a couple hours... 6 p.m. at the address in the OP... roughly a mile and a half east on Reisterstown Rd... As mentioned in a previous post, there were 20 MDS members present at the last meeting... that's a pretty good meet-and-greet... the more... the merrier... :D See ya' there.:thumbsup:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just a lil' BUMP... For those who procrastinate going to an HPRB meeting... there's one coming up this Tuesday. I have learned that there is something new at each and every meeting and this one will probably be no different... So... if you are up for the challenge of trying not to bite the end of your tongue off for, what may be, a couple hours... 6 p.m. at the address in the OP... roughly a mile and a half east on Reisterstown Rd... As mentioned in a previous post, there were 20 MDS members present at the last meeting... that's a pretty good meet-and-greet... the more... the merrier... :D See ya' there.:thumbsup:

You bringing the pizza to this one? :brows: :D

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.

Yes, I thought the drama was going to be over once the chairman(Thomas) was out of the picture, but that does not seem to be the case. There are new plot lines every time as you stated.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I'm not...:o

:sign07:

... pajamas...:D

ETA... My BP is somewhat back to normal from the last meeting.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh

Attachments

• i-see-what-you-did-there-meme.jpg
      i-see-what-you-did-there-meme.jpg
      51 KB · Views: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads