• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ameridane

Jun 5, 2013
    went out there today to get some accessories for my new Mosquito. The one dealer completely screwed. I asked for mags which he had laying on his table. The case he showed me said the mag would fit. Just to come home to find out the mag he sold me would fit a SIG Sauer 1911 22-10. Now I gotta go out there again tomorrow to see if he will exchange???

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    There was a decent amount of powder but no Varget so I did not check prices, .45acp looked to be just below retail for the most part. 9mm retail and up. Lots of 12ga but you get better deals during Bass Pro sales. .22lr there was a fair bit prices from just below retail to stupid. Brass & ammo box guy was there, prices for brass a little higher than last year but not much.

I snagged a nice little damascus folder for $50, 2000 Wolf SRM for $30, a Viridian XL5 Gen 2 for $280 ($100 less than Midway) and a Viridian Tacop holster for a Sig for $35.

Lots of people but did not feel crowded. Worked the MSI table this afternoon, spread the word to quite a few.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Mopar went out and fetched him a soda cup to pee in.....:cool:

There was a big brass empty artillery shell case over on the right side of the hall as you walk in that I thought Lou could use in a pinch. :innocent0

In other news, when I left the show there was one fewer HK in the glass case. :thumbsup:

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Went this afternoon, saw some folks I had met before and met a few new ones. Thanks to Lawyer56 for the MDS hat!! I know it's a gun show but if your looking for a very high quality handmade knife, the blacksmith set up outside makes very high quality knives. I met him last year and know several people that have his and are delighted with them. Mine will be done soon.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    When I left this morning, Lou had a stack of drivers licenses at least 8 deep. I wonder how MDSP are going to handle the thousands of applications that are going to be processed this weekend? I spent a bit of time talking with the MSI people @ around noonish, nice folks. I would have stuck around to help, but I had to go shoot a hot rod truck (different kinda shoot), so I had to go.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    It's a good thing I didn't have a lot of money with me. Saw several things that I would like to have brought home but, if I had, they probably wouldn't have fit in the dog house. LOL. I did snag a very early Remington 700 in 7 mag for a good price. Saw a S&W .41 mag that would have had a new home if it had adjustable sights. There were couple of 1911's that caught my eye. My SIL was drooling over one of the 1911's but has to return to Afghanistan and would have been cutting it too close for comfort on the release time. He decided to just wait until he gets back. One other model 700 had my attention but was priced over what I was willing to pay. Too bad! Saw lots of people I know there and spent a good bit of time BS ing. All in all, some prices were high but there are some deals to be had.

mddog

Sep 11, 2013
    MD
    I'd like to get a pump action shotgun for less than $300. Did people see any dealers there that had a good selection and pricing? PM if and let me know.

Rob Jones

Jul 19, 2013
    White Plains, MD
    Yes you should be able to carry. Ill let you know tomorrow morning but if you can't no biggie there's enough guns around to protect you, me, Lou, mopar, and freaking Syria :)

Silverado Gun Show Rules said:
    THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE IS OUR VERY ABLE PROFESSIONAL POLICE FORCE. THEY MUST SHOW ID AT THE DOOR.

I was confused if that meant the off duty LEOs hired as security or any off duty LEOs period. Obviously any on duty are exempt.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Was there today for About 4 hours...Lou was extremely busy and extremely patient....he transferred a regulated item for me to a USMC A/D.....he is the best!

Anyway, some guy had Tavors for 1,999...,:innocent0

I wanted an M1A...but there were only 2 and they were 1999 or 1300!

Sorry, but not me....but anyway,there were 2 Tavors.....:innocent0

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Was going to say hi to Lou but he had so many people around him looking like he was a dog doing card tricks.
    Said hello to Mopar.
    Was busy I thought.

sent from somewhere in the world.

Mudd-Kat

Mar 3, 2013
    Omg.... i was at the msi table and donated but forgot to talk about the most recent travesty concerning our information.... i just want to be a peaceful gun owner. **** Omalie... the bitch he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom