• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    What is the situation on reloading powders and primers, specifically Varget, HP-38, H110, small pistol primers, large rifle primers?

Lawyer56

Feb 10, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    At this time, I am planning on being there after 2:30 pm today. I'll have with me some FREE MDShooters hats for anyone on this list serve who hasn't already received one (limited supply). Just come up to me and introduce yourself. I'll be wearing one myself, also wearing khaki shorts. Please, if you don't get one, don't complain!

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Wow! Talk about a rip off on ammo prices, $25.00 & up for 9mm fmj. Don't waste your time if your hoping to find a deal on ammo. Get it at a store or online for a lot cheaper!!!

I feel like I waisted money on gas & the cost to get in at this show...........

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    At this time, I am planning on being there after 2:30 pm today. I'll have with me some FREE MDShooters hats for anyone on this list serve who hasn't already received one (limited supply). Just come up to me and introduce yourself. I'll be wearing one myself, also wearing khaki shorts. Please, if you don't get one, don't complain!

Lawyer56, where are you going to be set up? I would love one and will probably get there about the same time as you. I will be wearing my Carrol County 2A shirt with my screen name on the back.

blubusdrvr

Dec 8, 2012
    This is all disappointing news. I might head over there just for grins. What has happened to gun shows around here? Oh yeah... OweMalley... Anyone hear the Rick Perry "Move to Texas" radio ads recently? Ha!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Wow! Talk about a rip off on ammo prices, $25.00 & up for 9mm fmj. Don't waste your time if your hoping to find a deal on ammo. Get it at a store or online for a lot cheaper!!!

I feel like I waisted money on gas & the cost to get in at this show...........

Thank you for this. I was thinking about taking the hike for some mini mags, 7.62x39, and seeing what Lou's table had. Since the gun fund is low its better I don't bother him and if ammo prices are high as hell there is no point.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I have to agree about high prices,if it wouldn't have been for meeting someone there to buy my 870 I wouldn't have done the hour + drive,scored a deal on glock mags but with admissions and fuel online is better deal,just a lot of last minute buying and prices reflect this.

Integrity

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    What is the situation on reloading powders and primers, specifically Varget, HP-38, H110, small pistol primers, large rifle primers?

I may have gotten the only pound of Varget in the whole show, sorry about that. Lots of small pistol primers, but the only large rifle primers are magnum.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Watch out for Lou, he forgot his p*ss bucket and he's feeling ornery. :lol2:

But he did have a bunch of SIGs out on one of his tables. :thumbsup:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    All I got was a really nice unissued Polish AK bayonet and some unissued Hungarian AK mags with a pouch.

Cool show, worth going. Saw a few Tavors for $2,000. That's at least a good price before sales tax. Shooter's Discount had good stuff, and South Carroll Sporting Goods had good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom