• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    do your friends need protection from their daughters?

I got two girls. I know what you were really saying. I'm trying to find a (very cheap) double barrel shotgun... it doesn't even have to be working. it just has to be scary. :)

So how does this work? One barrel per daughter? What about the poor fathers with 3 (or more!) daughters? A triple-barreled shotgun? Can a regular pump gun adequately scare off numerous teenage boys simultaneously? We need answers man!

gruube

Feb 19, 2008
    Hello Guys,
    The other day my wife was bugging me about the amount of firearms I owned and I tried explaining to her I am a collector and that I like to collect everything except for other women, LOL.
    Well, I started counting everything that I own or I am holding for a family member or looking at buying but I have it in my possession.

11 Rifles
    7 Pistols, 4 are mine and I have one on order.
    6 Shotguns

So, I own 21 , soon to be 22 firearms.
    I just started reloading with great results.
    Of course, I have a list of things I still want to acquire like a Springfield 1903, German Mauser 88, etc.
    My question to you is how many firearms do you own?
    I just want a simple count so that I can have more ammunition for defending my hobby when I am talking to my wife or any other skeptic.

Thanks,

Gmanrules

That is top secret information... Myself and the government are the only two who know..

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    The best way I can think of to answer this question is as honestly as possibe so here's my answer....
    "More than some,less than others":D

Sirex