Attachments

• C%26R56.jpg
      C%26R56.jpg
      127.7 KB · Views: 142

GoufCustom

Jan 30, 2010
    MD
    :lol:

Apparently I am the "go to guy" I.C.E in the 'hood. I keep telling them, I am not, but anything more than "none" constitutes an arsenal for them. Of which I apprently own and I don't have many. :sad20: Don't get me wrong. They are receptive and not anti-gun... They just don't own any.

Same here, they thing because I have a 1k rounds of something and more than one that when the zombies come, that they will run to my house, but there are better places to go.

Finally got a friend to buy one and now he has the bug...

11Bravo

NRA Lifer
    Dec 10, 2009
    Arizona the land of the FREE
    What, Guns?

None, Boating accident in the great lakes. Salty water, Probably will never find the guns. All thats left is probably rust. Tragic, Sad very very sad. I don't like to talk about it Rogue wave, Almost didn't make it. Should have filed a police report, Didn't think of it till now. I was just glad to be alive.:cool:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    None ...

I'm living vicariously through others on this forum. :o

Married with children ...

My wife comes home from shopping, shows me what she bought, and tells me how much she SAVED on those items. Then she proceeds to ask me if she could HAVE the money she saved to spend on more stuff.

I tried to use that method on her to buy a gun once ... she said NO !!!

Can you spell whipped ? Sure you can. :sad20:

Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    I might tell you how many If your user name didnt start with... Gman :tinfoil:
    Its just that my first name starts with G and everyone calls me Gman! It's cool, I would be leery, also. I guess after posting this, I would asked what's the Average number most members have? However, that might be to intrusive, as well. Also, It's not the number. I by no means think that someone with 1-2 rifles or pistols is less of and individual or has less to to say than someone who has 50 or more. I will see myself over the years maybe doubling what I already have because I like to collect and my interests very greatly.

I want to thank all of you. I will say this has been interesting, informative and fun.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Its just that my first name starts with G and everyone calls me Gman!

My... my name starts with G too, and I'm a huge fan of G. Gordon Liddy, the "G Man"... but n-nobody calls me "Gman"... (sniff) nobody loves me... :mad54: Oh, yes, it's true! You all hate me! I know what you all think of me! You all talk about me behind my back!!! You all... :confused: what? ... wait, my wife is talking to me... What, Honey?... Did I take my medications today? Well, now that you ask, I don't think I did... hang on, BRB... Seroquel, take me away...

:D

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Okay, I swear there are several people that say they lost their stash in a boating accident. Is this a running joke or did a lot of people lose their firearms in a boating accident? Excuse my ignorance. :)

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Is this a running joke or did a lot of people lose their firearms in a boating accident?

When they come to take your guns, you tell them they were lost in a boating accident... It's a MDShooters meme, an inside joke, like the way we say the .40 S&W and Chad are ghey. Fact is, Chad really is ghey, but the .40 isn't, :D not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom