How I got into Full Auto Cheap but still have a nice gun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Just keep looking or post a WTB ad... they are out there. I would not consider paying more than $3k in this market! Things come in waves, there will be none for a while, one will sell high and they 50 will come on the market until the price drops and until people say they will just hold them... The price was getting low enough its likely people said I will keep them for that price... Thats probably why few are on the market right now.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    The Mac 11 is a 380 I think, and the MAc 10 in 45 is too expensive to feed, I know I am looking for a 9mm, as are most people who are going the cheap route I think.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    The Mac 11 is a 380 I think, and the MAc 10 in 45 is too expensive to feed, I know I am looking for a 9mm, as are most people who are going the cheap route I think.

You can always reload 45ACP for about the price of new 9mm. You may also be able to run a 9mm Max upper on a M10... I really don't know on that.

If you guys keep looking, they will come up... just give it time and save money!

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    You can always reload 45ACP for about the price of new 9mm. You may also be able to run a 9mm Max upper on a M10... I really don't know on that.

If you guys keep looking, they will come up... just give it time and save money!

This is the next route I am going. A magwell block for 9mm and then a max10 upper. Or should I get the .22lr kit first....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom