96% on mine.

Attachments

• 334F6281-D511-4DA9-91BA-FCE74C069C6F.jpeg
      334F6281-D511-4DA9-91BA-FCE74C069C6F.jpeg
      360.2 KB · Views: 117

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That's pretty rare, I can think of about 2 people like that I shoot with. they're both decent shots, but because they're equal with their off hand, on a stage at a match requiring only shooting weak hand they'll be at or near the top of the standings every time.
    Back in my formative years , when first starting out , I made a point to learn equally with either hand . From reading Keith , Jordan , etc . Got lazier eventually , and no longer practiced 50/ 50 . but still always did some left only each session .

Prior to hand injury , with left only , was a hair more accurate at slow to medium speed . but was faster with right only .

Ironically . my worst is two hand left hand . But frankly that seems completely pointless to me . If I have two hands available . I'm using two hand right hand .

Yeah , yeah , left side barricade is supposed to be the niche for two hand left hand , but I've experimented enough that * for me * my go to is right hand rollover for better hits faster .

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    This was the first time I’d been out shooting since before the WuFlu hit, so I guess I’m happy with these results.

b506fdd3ec221087c6465b5e70680456.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    So I am curious how much practice I need in point and shoot. None outside of black
    Your target looks like most of the targets I see in such classes. Passing, but lots of room for improvement.

My target was a softball sized hole in/around the X ring but this was thanks to many years of working hard and lots of matches. You too can shoot to a high level if you put in the time and get some training from people who shoot incredibly well.

We can always do better, no matter who we are! Work hard and stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom