• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I am certain there are quite a few more than 22 LE agencies. Just the city govt. itself has MPD - Housing Authority - General Services - Public Schools - and the Library Police and likely others. This is before we even begin the alphabet soup game of Federal agencies.

And 95% of them, along with most of the downtown daytime population, goes home to a different state between 3 and 6 p.m.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Looks like at least 11 shot in DC yesterday with at least one dead. Maybe The Gangsters Didn't Get The Palmer Stay memo.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Looks like at least 11 shot in DC yesterday with at least one dead. Maybe The Gangsters Didn't Get The Palmer Stay memo.

Where did you get 11? I got the 6 people shot in 1D, 1 in 5D, and 2 in 7D. (total 9)

I'm not saying your wrong, just wondering where the other 2 got shot.....and none of which has been reported a homicide to my knowledge. Although the one guy did get shot in the face, he was alive when he left in the box.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Im not siding with her but I have no problem saying the city is getting safer thanks to gentrification. The robbery problem is on the rise but thats a social problem that needs addressed.

Yea, the "robbery problem" is a social problem alright; "unless you're the individual being robbed"...:sad20:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yea, the "robbery problem" is a social problem alright; "unless you're the individual being robbed"...:sad20:

do enlighten us as to what the issues are then and how they may be addressed. It would help if your posts eventually became informative instead of the constant accusatory.

Last edited:

El Patron Grande

Banned
    BANNED!!!

El Patron Grande says:

It could be worse
    url31.jpg

El Patron Grande thinks that the bitch did set him up!

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    do enlighten us as to what the issues are then and how they may be addressed. It would help if your posts eventually became informative instead of the constant accusatory.

It would also help if certain individual's post sometimes do little more than make excuses, under the guise of being informative...:o As I see it; "it is what it is and I stand by my previous statement/s"...

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    It would also help if certain individual's post sometimes do little more than make excuses, under the guise of being informative...:o As I see it; "it is what it is and I stand by my previous statement/s"...

I'm not making excuses I'm telling you where part of the problem is coming from and again you go accusatory and refuse to offer any solutions or even answer my questions.......you ever consider hanging up the keyboard and sit on your front porch with a cooler of PBR?

Sounds more your speed since "conversation"......a back and forth exchange of information, isn't your strong suit.

de9d48f11cb8ddc9093468d9982ef80d_zpse60b711b.jpg

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I'm not making excuses I'm telling you where part of the problem is coming from and again you go accusatory and refuse to offer any solutions or even answer my questions.......you ever consider hanging up the keyboard and sit on your front porch with a cooler of PBR?

Sounds more your speed since "conversation"......a back and forth exchange of information, isn't your strong suit.

Your "social issue" response is way to vague to respond to with any specific response, other than the response you got... What social issue are you referring to??? BTW, take your :bs:insults someplace else...

stokes8718

Jun 1, 2013
    KI
    DC SAFE hahaha
    True story- yesterday sitting in a subway in NE DC a kid 15 16 yrs old walks in... scratches stomach.... uzi & pistol clearly visible... pulls boxers back over pistol and shirt down over extended mag pressed to his stomach...

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    DC SAFE hahaha
    True story- yesterday sitting in a subway in NE DC a kid 15 16 yrs old walks in... scratches stomach.... uzi & pistol clearly visible... pulls boxers back over pistol and shirt down over extended mag pressed to his stomach...

Lucky for you, you did not experience a "social issue"...:D

bowoah

GlockBlock
    Jul 1, 2014
    PG County
    Not safe at all.
    Man shot during car jacking
    Woman stabbed during car jacking
    Woman abducted held at gunpoint and forced to drive during carjacking
    Not only do they steal the car but they make sure the driver is scarred mentally and physically....reason we should be allowed to carry

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Is she perhaps taking advantage of some of DC's fine medicinal marijuana? She sure seems out of touch with reality. DC is the safest for who? Politicians maybe. Citizens? No way.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I picture her chasing squirrels around the back yard with a tennis racket...what a nut job:lol2:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Your "social issue" response is way to vague to respond to with any specific response, other than the response you got... What social issue are you referring to??? BTW, take your :bs:insults someplace else...

You know how popular music and figures used to speak about and glorify drug dealing? Its become that way with robbery, especially strong armed robbery because its always pled down to theft and assault.

Sadly enough its become the cool thing to do.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    You know how popular music and figures used to speak about and glorify drug dealing? Its become that way with robbery, especially strong armed robbery because its always pled down to theft and assault.

Sadly enough its become the cool thing to do.

Yeah, Cool until your intended victims are armed ;) . Very glad to hear the US Attorneys Office is declining prosecutions on many gun carry cases now (at least for regular law abiding types). Is DC under some serious pressure NOT to appeal Palmer???? Makes me wonder.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah, Cool until your intended victims are armed ;) . Very glad to hear the US Attorneys Office is declining prosecutions on many gun carry cases now (at least for regular law abiding types). Is DC under some serious pressure NOT to appeal Palmer???? Makes me wonder.

I'm just a guy who makes snitches buy drugs and I smash things.....I don't get paid to know real answers like to the ? Above.

But if you ever need any boat.....or H (which is going around a lot lately) let me know, I got you bro!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'm just a guy who makes snitches buy drugs and I smash things.....I don't get paid to know real answers like to the ? Above.

But if you ever need any boat.....or H (which is going around a lot lately) let me know, I got you bro!

LMAO, some boat? I haven't heard that term in 15 or 20 years. I have seen some folks do some crazy sh1t on boat.

At MCDC a new "tenant" on boat broke a light fixture and removed his man parts with the glass. Thank God I was off that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom