• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rafael

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2013
    remind me again, why did they change the name of the Washington Bullets? There is no safe place.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sorry, but I can't stop laughing! And I need to go into the city unarmed on Tuesday! So sad, very sad! :sad20:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I wonder what the murder rate in Baltimore would be if shock trauma wasn't so good at pulling people back from the brink of death?

Bob Lee $wagger

Roll Tide
    Jan 5, 2013
    Orange Beach, Alabama
    Great point.

OBTW... add 4 more to Bodymore from yesterday.

Really great to see SB281 already working to keep us safe. :sarcasm:

MD Designated Collector
    Utah NR CCW : good in 30+ states but not in the People's Republic of Marylandstan - Martin OweMalley - Supreme Diktater - "What's in your wallet?"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I would argue that the ONLY reason DC is not more dangerous than Baltimore is the considerable Federal Police presence from organizations such as the US Park Police, US Capitol Police, etc., as well as the extremely large size of MPD per capita. Not to mention the fact that so much of DC is National Park land, monuments, etc. or Federal government property (Govt. buildings) where crime is extremely low. If we focus just on the residential areas of DC I would suggest that DC is every bit as deadly and crime filled as Baltimore if not more so.

Care to guess how many Police Departments compete for turf in DC? At least 22 different departments that I know of...

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Care to guess how many Police Departments compete for turf in DC? At least 22 different departments that I know of...

I am certain there are quite a few more than 22 LE agencies. Just the city govt. itself has MPD - Housing Authority - General Services - Public Schools - and the Library Police and likely others. This is before we even begin the alphabet soup game of Federal agencies.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Politicians lie.

There I said it.

That and she is stone cold FULL OF SHIT.

She came to talk to the employees of CG HQ when we moved from next to Ft McNair (not choice neighborhood) to Ward 8 in Anacostia...(patently unsafe and nasty neighborhood). Believe it or not, she lied to all of us then too.

Perhaps it is that she doesn't lie..maybe instead, the truth simply changed??? I could be wrong.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There are a few remaining 3rd world country sections of DC that maybe you haven't come across. I will agree though that the gentrification process is much further along in DC than it is in Baltimore. Unfortunately the criminals being forced out of those areas of DC are joining us in Maryland (mostly southern PG County). As far as Baltimore goes I have not yet figured out where are they relocating themselves to as they leave the city? Baltimore County maybe?

$1 BOLT bus to NYC/Newark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom